No carbs before marbs!! ...

happy27

Hi I have received my packs today very excited to get started! I have dieted all my life but recently lost 2stone doing Cambridge diet but then fell pregnant I went right up to 18.10!! And am now down to 16.10 so have lost stone in 6 weeks doing a mix of Cambridge using up shakes and keeping within 1000 cals.

I am really pleased to see the 16's but would love to get down to 10 stone!!
I am off to Marbella for a wedding next week so being really strict and starting the shakes from today then will get on it again after Marbella! I am only there 2 nights. I have a dress I want it too look nicer on me!

I have has a strawberry shake a chocolate vanilla almond bar so far and planning on one of the meal packs later maybe spag bowl with mushrooms.

I will post on here to keep me going xx

Well I had the spag bowl with mushrooms, wasn't too bad! To start with I really liked it but I couldn't finish it. I will persevere tho and I gladly say it has filled me up!

I am craving sweet stuff now but ignoring it lol xx

hi, I find the bars are nice to keep for the evening snack/sweet stuff monster

Hi yes looking back at today I should have saved my bar for tonight and had a shake instead earlier Ohwell I will save one for tomorro night

Looking forward to trying more products tomorro :) and need to up the water

How r u getting on?

Day two -

Have been shopping all day getting my son new clothes have spoilt him :-/
But lots of walking around!!

Have had a caramel shake quite enjoyed it and a strawberry shake for lunch. Going to have my protein and veg for dinner not sure what yet and a bar later tonight when I need something sweet!

I am craving harvester sooooo bad :( I could cry I am close to caving and getting oh to take me cos I need it but I no I am doing well so shouldn't go!! Argh this is hard :( I am starving!!!! Need to up my water

Keep strong

You do not need Harvester, you just want it. Two completely different things.

Another few days and this feeling will pass and you will be almost through your first week :)

You could go to harvester if you made some good choices, if you had one of the chicken skewer dishes without and rice or chips and had loads of salad from the salad bar with it

Thankyou both!

I am so pleased with myself I didn't go!! Instead I had 100g of mixed prawns and chicken and lettuce, cucumber and spring onion was actually a lot there and filling and I enjoyed it.
Then I have just had a chocolate praline bar which I enjoyed :)

I'm going to have a sneaky look at the scales in the morning and see how I am doing

So today I have had 2 shakes, my meal and the bar.
I had to go food shopping and could have easily cracked I wanted to eat my arm I was that hungry but resisted all temptation! :D

Just stick at it, drink loads and even have a can of coke zero to help fill you up when your really craving. It will pass in another day or so, we were all the same boat just remember we are here to help if you need it.
Be strong.

Have woken up feeling very positive today!

Had a banana shake for breakfast was actually really nice and made it really thick :) now having the macoroni cheese with 100g cauliflower I'm not sure on it tho its very runny and powdery! Think I have put too much water in it?! Gonna eat all the cauliflower tho or ill be starving.

Gonna have my protein and veg for dinner then a shake or a bar for a treat in the evening.

I'm looking forward to the toffee shake and the cookies and cream sound lush!!
Does anyone make these like a pudding or just shake?

Well I didn't have the mac cheese so made a hazelnut shake instead and was pleasantly suprised I enjoyed it!

Spent the day tidying and sorting the house out so been busy which helped as been so focused today :)

Just had a 2 boiled egg salad of lettuce and cucumber was filling and have a bar for later tonight as a treat :)

glad you are still going, sounds like you are starting to hit easy street now :)

Thankyou yeah finding it ok now :)

I had the lemon and white choc bar tonight was lush!!
My oh annoyed me we are going for a long walk tomorro but he said did I want to go for lunch!
I love eating out and he knows this! But I'm being strong and said no!!
Also going to his mums Sunday and she's making stew and dumplings I am gonna be strong and take some protein and veg and have that instead just hope I do!!

Oh damn it I just cooked the cottage pie for 2 minutes instead of 30 secs!!! :-/ read it wrong :( I'm still eating it I like the taste and its very thick but don't no if I have ruined it or what it's meant to be like. I have broccoli and mushrooms with it and its the nicest meal I have had so far! Although I haven't been able to finish it

I have a choc Truffa bar to have in abit while watching X factor and today I have had a vanilla caramel shake which I loved!! And an omelette this morning

Had a really good day today also went for a walk with oh and the kids round a big lake we have local then to a steam fair was really nice.

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 5lbs since Wednesday!! Well happy just gotta keep it up :)

Well done hun your doing great

Sure the cottage pie be fine. It should be like smash mash potatoes!!

Xxx

I love the cottage pie, it goes really thick, I tend to put too much water in most of them to make them go a bit further, and eat with a spoon! heh.
sounds like youre doing great, much better than me! its inspiring to read people doing well!

Thankyou!

Well today has been ok although off plan! But I feel ok about it as I had a chocolate shake for breakfast (loved it!!) then went to a children's party with my son and wasn't even bothered about picking at the party food or cake!! Big thing for me :)
Then went shopping so a lot of walking and didn't have anything else all day then back to the inlaws and had stew and dumplings naughty I know but very nice and I did we'll just 2 small dumplings when normally would have had loads and a small portion of stew!
My mil also makes the best apple crumble and I turned it down while they all ate it!!
So I'm pleased today it's a mini achievement :D

My OH has annoyed me tho :( he is overweight and we were doing a diet together before this I was doing 1000 cals so we were having good meals etc but he has got slack and keeps cheating!! I found out he had a sausage roll last night whilst working and he had a huge portion of dinner and had pudding!! I don't want to nag him but I want him too look his best as he's not happy and to be able to go theme parks or fun fairs with our boys and not worry he won't fit!!
I keep going on about what he is eating which I know doesn't help but I want him to lose weight and can't tell him without being rude :(((

he will only do it if he wants to, can't force him

I know and I probs sound harsh but I'm trying so thought he would try aswell. I just know he will feel better like I want to feel better for it xx

Back