No carbs before marbs!! ...

Weighed this morning and have lost 6lbs so far tomorro is my official weigh in so will see what it says in the morning :D

Feeling emotional and down tonight don't really know why think I'm tired and also I went dress shopping today and even though I have lost 2 stone since having my son 7 weeks ago and I'm at 16.4 the lowest I've been in years!! Nothing fits :( went to h&m and tried size 18 dresses on and couldn't get them past my hips!! They have changed shape since giving birth.

I found a nice dress in matalan but still feel like a fat heffer :( my oh says it looks nice but it doesn't to me.
Also I want to be slim so bad but I also keep craving food!!
I am sticking with this as its quick losses which I need!!

Today I had a toffee shake for breakfast (wasn't keen on this)
A chicken salad for lunch as went out for lunch but they put a creamy dressing on so only had half!
And a chocolate and coconut bar for dinner which I really enjoyed.
I didn't have my 3rd as the salad probs had too many cals in!
Can't wait to see my final weeks loss tomorro to keep me going x

all be worth it soon :) I find H&M very funny with their sizing

Keep up the good work

Agreed h&m sizes are weird I struggle to get into some things on there but can wear kids in new look or Asda! They come up really small

Your doing grand hunny, it will pay off xxx

yeah wouldnt worry I tried a coat on in there last week the coat fitted in the size 12 but the belt that came with the coat didnt do up! Weird sizes for sure. Keep going hun you are doing fab :)

Thankyou :)

Weigh day today and have lost 7lbs!! Very very pleased :)
Have lost 2 and a half stone in 7 weeks since my son was born
Just gotta keep it up now! Although I am in the zone so can see it keep coming off (for now)

fantastic!! soon be falling through the drain raillings at this rate :)

7lbs is great and more than 2stone in less than 8 weeks is well good. Keep in that zone.x

Well I went to Marbella and had a great time I felt amazing in my dress but still got a long way to go!! I put on 8lbs!! In 3 days!! Hoping its just wAter and will come off. I've done slimming world since I got back as not ready to come off food again yet but I need to as the losses are so good
My next goal is another wedding on the 10th November xx

Back