no chocolate for a week

yorkshirejo

well its my first weekover with tommorrow and not had any choclate at all(me who usually as a bar a night)
and i have not missed it one bit had some options in quark that got rid of my sweet attack
but im really enjoying fruit and yogurt and feel much better for it
results in morning

Good luck with WI. I use the new chocolate hi-fi bars as a sweet fix. One healthy B or 6 syn and they are yummy.

i cheated last night and ate a whole packet of tesco milky way bars?? thats so greedy but in they went one after the other... 62 syns i had yesterday! the rest of the week i'm not eating chocolate (apart from my kelloggs bar which is a b) i need to build some bridges cut back on my syns the rest of this week will only have them for sauces and marg lol

i cheated last night and ate a whole packet of tesco milky way bars?? thats so greedy but in they went one after the other... 62 syns i had yesterday! the rest of the week i'm not eating chocolate (apart from my kelloggs bar which is a b) i need to build some bridges cut back on my syns the rest of this week will only have them for sauces and marg lol

I know what you mean - Tesco had the REALLY big bars of dairy milk on offer at £2 and I managed to polish off half the bar in one night! It just tasted soooo good and once I'd started I couldnt stop :17729: So now I am planning on not having any for the rest of the week!

Back