No Computer at home :(

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hi everyone....

Yes, we are officially back on UK soil, and I am back at work. Blech!

Anyway - we came home to find out neighbours contractor has severed our phone line and broadband lione with his backhoe - so - no internet connection at the moment.

Figures - just got a new laptop and can't use it!

Anyway - will be back to share details of my trip, photos, etc., once that is resolved - hopefully hubby can do it today, but we will see.....

Hope you are all well!! I am looking forward to regular chatting and posting again!

Take care all!!

XX

Hi BL

I was wondering when we would hear from you. We sure did miss you while you were away.

Welcome back! Hope you do not have any holiday blues.

Nice to see your back can't wait to see your wi results

Hey you - welcome back. Can't wait to see and hear all about your trip back home. Good to have you back with us in ol' blighty.

good 2 have u back- its been so quiet here without u :) xx

hehehe - thanks everyone! Yeah, ol' noisy big mouth is back! :rotflmao: :D

I have noticed it has been quiet!! So

LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who's back

In the house

Guess who's back

Guess who's back

Guess who's back!?

Will the real slim shady, please stand up!

(lol - somthing like that - think I just bashed together a few lyrics form different Eminem songs, but whaddo I know??? :D

I never figured you for a fan of Eminem :D:D:D
I love these from Loose yourself.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Success is my only (bleep) option, failure's not

heheh Tange - I am not a "fan" of Eminem, but I do like some of his stuff. I have never been a fan of rap....when it comes to rap, this is my general comment: "Rap is to music, what Etch-a-Sketch is to Art!! :D

But - of all rap, if I was ever to choose to play any it would be his as he is quite a good songwriter and I like that his songs tell stories, etc. And, I do love that one song I quoted. :D

Yes I couldn't agree more, the only one I like is Slim Shady and loose yourself.

I am more a folk music kind of girl and rap is just too far removed.

Welcome back, I'm glad you had a good time and managed to stick to the plan. Hope your computer is fixed soon so you can get back tofull chatting speed. :D

Oh WELCOME BACK BL - we have missed you so much. Its been so quiet round here without you. All our english reserve has come out and we need our american buddies to coax us out of our shells;)

Can't wait to hear about your trip and how you get on with the weigh in.:D

Back