No concentration

Hi everyone,

Been looking at all your stories and they really make me want to do CD. However, i've tried it a few months ago for a week and although i felt fine and wasn't hungery i really struggled when i needed to concentrate. I was learning to drive and had to come off it as i nearly crashed my instructor's car, oops!:eek:

Has anyone else experienced this and does it pass after you've been on the diet for a while.

Claire

Hi Claire

The first week is hard no getting round it I'm afraid and yes you can feel lethargic, lightheaded etc. It does get easier after that though. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Gxx

Your concentration sorts itself out after a couple of weeks and I found I had loadsa energy too.

Hi Dancing, its funny you should say that, i was drinking around 2 litres of water at the begining of the week and it dropped to almost nothing and it was the end of the week i felt poo! I'm starting again tomorrow and will def drink lots of water this time.

Thanks for all your posts!

Claire x

Hi Claire i found something similar happening to me in the first couple of weeks. I work from 8pm til 3am-ish and i found that come midnight my concentration was really starting to waiver, I had trouble focussing on my pc screen and generally just wanted to put my head down on my desk and go to sleep lol. I'm now 6 weeks in and happy to say that i can get through my whole shift and feel as fresh & focussed at the end as i was at the start :)

Good luck!

Back