No daily thread today...?

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Guys you disappoint me ;)

Just popping in to say hi, wondering how everyones doing?

Sad to say I'm not back on plan. Can't seem to get into it, headspace not right at the moment at all, get a day - 1.5 days in and fall off.

So its back to "trusty" healthy eating and exercising just now to try and maintain until I'm ready to get back on the CD train and lose the rest. Prob in a few months, see how I feel. If I'm being honest too, the hair thinning has really hit this time too, and I want to up the old calories to give it some time to recover. I know it will take a bit of time to do so, but thats okay I just don't want to lose too much more at the moment.

Been lurking the past few weeks here and there but genuinely no time to post. My time is not my own at the moment.

Out at Loch Lomond today with the dog, shattered. Going to Asda soon to facilitate the heathier eating as been working way through the freezer which has not been kind to the old waistline.

Lexie, have missed you. Not in good shape myself either, so know how you are feeling... was scanning general board and yours is almost only name I recognize! Sigh. Where did everybody go? Good luck hon with the healthy eating and exercise, and stay happy... big hugs.

xxx

There are a few people around who have been here a while katycakes.

Good luck lex, I know what you mean about the hair loss. It comes back quick though.

Eyeson, good to see you too... think it may just be me not checking the main boards as often! You are SOOOO close now, must be time to step over to 1000+ forum soon... can't wait to see you there.

xxx

Katy - I am sure you are in great shape judging by your stats! ;)

Eyeson, you must be almost there now!

according to my scales this morning (i know, bad girl) i am 12 stone 11.5lbs, and my official weigh in is on wednesday so i'm hoping to lose another couple of lbs by then. then another week SS and then 810 and moving up the plans! such a relief. but the last bit had been a slog and i totally know what you mean about your head not being in the right place...after glasto it was quite difficult to get back on track. you will do fine though, you seem determined and you look fab!

Yip, me too- lets have one tomorrow to get us through the weekend!

Lexie& katycakes, good to hear from you both!

810 going well today but been busy so that always helps! Away to have a small salad and keep the rest for later.

Back