no energy!!!

I'm now on day 10, and i have no energy...... partly because i am not sleeping well since starting CD and partly because i have four kids, one of which is a teething baby. Some days i feel like i have taken on too much.... plus i'm back at work on Monday (i'm a staff nurse) as my maternity leave has finished..... so gonna be even more tired. It seems very easy at the moment just to go to the fridge and fill my belly and have that happy euphoria ofover self indulgence... mmmmmmm foooood!!!!!!!!
I have not give in, but am close.. so i thought i would come on here instead of opening the fridge. I just feel that i would feel better if i ate something!!! but i guess i know i wouldn't... i would just hate myself for giving in.

Stay with it hun..... day 10 - thats such an achievement. You've already lost 10% of what you wanted to lose - how great is that eh??

I'm now on day 10, and i have no energy...... partly because i am not sleeping well since starting CD and partly because i have four kids, one of which is a teething baby. Some days i feel like i have taken on too much.... plus i'm back at work on Monday (i'm a staff nurse) as my maternity leave has finished..... so gonna be even more tired. It seems very easy at the moment just to go to the fridge and fill my belly and have that happy euphoria ofover self indulgence... mmmmmmm foooood!!!!!!!!
I have not give in, but am close.. so i thought i would come on here instead of opening the fridge. I just feel that i would feel better if i ate something!!! but i guess i know i wouldn't... i would just hate myself for giving in.

Iv got a son too (not 4 tho!!) so can imagine how hard it must be just stick at it it will be worth it well done xxx

hi, i also have 4 kids, and my youngest is 4 and a half months, she is also teething so i know how you feel!
do eat!! it will make you feel worse i promise you, its not worth it, just try and stick to the plan, ive cheated and ive felt sooo bad afterwards plus my stomach couldnt handle it and felt awful for hours, just keep with it, you will be so glad you did in the end!
xx

Back