No feeling any different:(

squange22

Hi Everyone! How are you all today!?
I'm sorry to moan, but you all know what i'm going through!lol!:)
Right, I know it's only day 4 for me, but I don't feel that i'm losing any weight of inches! Alot of ppl by day 4 really feel it don't they?
I even tried on a pair of jean that are too tight for me and guess what...they are still exactly the same:( I have been really good and sticking at SS 100% too!
Has anyone else felt like this or am i just being impatient??lol! (prob the latter!)
Hope everyone is enjoying this glorious weather!!! xxx

I didn't feel any different at all for a good few weeks. The first week I just felt bloody awful! You may not feel any difference now, just wait for your first WI, that will confirm that there is something going on!

And yes, made the most of the lovely weather today - while it lasts! xx

Thank-you Hannah!
I thought it may be a bit too soon! Well done on your fabulous loss!!!
If you don't mind me asking, How long have you been on CD and does it get easier?
I can smell the summer coming and it's making me imagine myself having a skinny summer! I think the nice weather is keeping me going!lol! x

I'm in my 10th week now. It really does get easier, I thought I would never stop feeling tired and freezing cold all the time, but it does get easier. Of course, I still have down days but they're less frequent now. And the weight loss has slowed down :( just something I will have to get used to I suppose! xx

I know this isn't much of a consolation, but I'm on week 5, and I still don't feel any different, even though I've lost 19 lbs so far.

I think the bigger you are, the longer it takes to notice changes in the way you feel and the way your clothing fits.

For me, 19 lbs is a good loss, but compared to the 116 lbs I have left, it's a lot like throwing a deck chair off the Titanic! I'm going to have to throw quite a few deck chairs off before anyone notices.

Back