No going back now - Official Diary Time

another tracy wow well done that is brilliant new yeahhhhhhhhhhh:happy096:

Thanks hope to be there very soon :8855:

Prepares low fat but interesting snacks and lays on suitable entertainment for merely overweight people :8855:

Look at your post from sep last year. You are practically a different woman now!! You must look so different! AMAZING Effort xx

image-576564784.jpg

I had my hair chopped off yesterday. I've had a short inverted bob :eek:

It's been a long time since I had a totally different hair cut.

I had totally let myself go, I felt there was no point even trying to look nice when I was so shapeless and bloated

No more dowdy 50+ fat woman

Below is a posey/joke pic I took to send to my son of the new 'do

IMG_0315.JPG IMG_0314.JPG

I felt great yesterday, I was wearing some of my finds from the posh charity shop lol. brand new with tags, next linen trousers, next shirt, and per una cardi..all in size 14. Charity shops have been such a help to me while I'm going down the sizes.

Stops preening and goes to clean the bathrooms :)

Tracy x

That looks lovely, Tracy! I'd like mine like that - it's quite long at the moment. My main hesitation is that I like to be able to fasten it back, but now I'm getting tempted again! :) xx

I had totally let myself go, I felt there was no point even trying to look nice when I was so shapeless and bloated

No more dowdy 50+ fat woman x

Wow Tracy I love the haircut, it really suits you :) - and I know exactly what you mean, I bet all of us do - I've started doing a bit of self improvement too, new fringe and hair colour, and so on - it's fab isn't it? :D

Good Morning :)

I lost 1½lb this week :D

Which takes me to my six stone loss.....yep I will say it again my six stone loss :D

I can't believe it really

Tracy x

Woohoo! 6 stone gone! That's absolutely fantastic! Your hair looks fab, it really suits you!

Thank you :)

Having my hair cut has really cheered me up and I feel thinner lol

Tracy x

Hello lovely ladies of Wemitts :)

A 3lb loss for me this week :D

I'm changing my weigh in day to either Tuesday or Wednesday (haven't decided which yet) as it gives me a couple of extra days if I over indulge at the weekend.

The hubbie is working away from home this week, so I need to tread lightly around the naughty food choices in the fridge.

I've just had a huge 3 egg chicken/mushroom/courgette omelette and veggies for tea and I'm feeling slightly stuffed so hopefully I WILL stay away from the chocolate in the fridge.

I'm still umming and ahhing about my target weight, I'm a comfortable 14 right now, to get to 9 stone I have another 2½ stone to lose which will probably take me below a size 12........not sure I want to be below a size 12. I will wait until I'm down another stone and see how I feel then.

I found this pic on the net

l954930615.jpg

it says it all really

Have a great week

Tracy x

well done on the loss x

Thanks Chezz :)

How are you doing? still fighting the good fight etc.

Tracy x

Back