No going back now - Official Diary Time

well done tracy

ohh i hope it is lovely and sunny for you hun x x x :D

Good Morning Ladies :)

Another Monday and another weigh in, I'm down 2½lb this morning:scale: 14st: 13lb and 8oz taking me below 15st for the first time in a verrrry long time.

I'm chuffed to bits today.

Have a great week :)

Tracy xx

Ohhhhhh well done hun xxx

Thank you Ladies

I know I don't write much here (or anywhere) lol but I do appreciate the support and I read A LOT of posts, just not so comfortable posting/replying.

Hugs for everyone

Tracy x

I often read a lot of the post too, you are doing great hun. xxx

Morning All :)

It's a 1lb loss for me this week. I'm really trying to not think 'only' a pound.

I really wanted to see 14st11 this morning but never mind, it's a pound in the right direction. I want to be as far away from 15st as I can be as I know there will be some gain on holiday and I REFUSE to see 15stone on the scales EVER AGAIN :snooty:

(Slightly sulking) Tracy x

YOU are doing soooo well all they lbs add up hun. xxx

Hello Lovelies :)

I was a sticking to plan maniac this week (after the 1lb loss last week) and also chucked in a few low carb days and it seems to have worked, it's a 3lb loss for me this week, I weighed in at 14st 9lb.

I've lost 3 stones, I cant quite believe it but I'm still determined and still feeling very positive, I WILL BE SLIM IN 2015

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas

Tracy x

Well done on your loss hu and happy Christmas to you too :) xxx

Happy New Year Wemitter's

Thank you for the information and support over the last six months and here's to a slim and healthy 2015

Tracy x

Happy New Year and well done on your brilliant losses, Tracy!

I'm joining SW on Monday night so can't wait to hear what works well for you :)

Good Morning Ladies :)

My last weigh in before my hols on Friday and I've lost 2lb, I'm weighing in at 14st 4lb and 6oz :D.

I've still got a way to go but I'm not too far away now from a 50lb loss and oh so close to being below 200lbs

For all the new starters IT CAN BE DONE, If you had told me five months ago I would be almost 3½st lighter I would have laughed at you (probably while inhaling a packet of crisps)

I'm going to try to eat sensibly while I'm away....wish me luck?

Tracy x

have a good holiday love x x

Back