No going back now - Official Diary Time

Well....I still feel frumpy and dumpy but someone sent me a photo of me at my starting weight :eek: so I just snapped a pic of myself five stone lighter. They aren't the most flattering of pictures BUT i want some kind of record of my journey.

Five Stone Gone.png

Hey Ladies :)

Since posting the pics I've been completely down in the dumps, I was going to delete but then I thought nope nope NOPE, you are not where you want to be yet, BUT you are not where you were either. This weight loss malarky certainly messes with your head/emotions.

Anyway moving on from Tracy's loonyville, I've lost 2lbs this week which takes me to a total of just over five stone since I began my journey.

Onwards and downwards

Have a good week girls

Tracy x

I'm so pleased you managed to climb over that mental bump in the road. You've lost 5 stone really quickly and it takes some getting used to! Your before and after pictures are AMAZING. I wonder if there is anyone on these forums that's lost a similar amount or got down into the lower numbers that has experienced similar feelings? I wonder if you need to have a mental shift into another gear to propel yourself forwards? Either way you are doing fantastically well, you can do it!

I'm so pleased you managed to climb over that mental bump in the road. You've lost 5 stone really quickly and it takes some getting used to! Your before and after pictures are AMAZING. I wonder if there is anyone on these forums that's lost a similar amount or got down into the lower numbers that has experienced similar feelings? I wonder if you need to have a mental shift into another gear to propel yourself forwards? Either way you are doing fantastically well, you can do it!

I think you are right, I do need to adapt my way of thinking and looking at myself. I still don't go shopping for clothes, I'm managing with what I have and a few things that were packed away that didn't fit me any more.

I don't get much support at home, my hubbie says yeah you've lost a bit, my son says urgh you don't look like 'mum' and my best friend just says I look like a bag of spuds tied up in the middle (because my clothes are all baggy) lol

I see my husbands eye start to roll if I talk about weight loss and/or syns

I'm just a bit down in the dumps I think, it will pass but thank you for your reply.

Tracy x

I think you are right, I do need to adapt my way of thinking and looking at myself. I still don't go shopping for clothes, I'm managing with what I have and a few things that were packed away that didn't fit me any more.

I don't get much support at home, my hubbie says yeah you've lost a bit, my son says urgh you don't look like 'mum' and my best friend just says I look like a bag of spuds tied up in the middle (because my clothes are all baggy) lol

I see my husbands eye start to roll if I talk about weight loss and/or syns

I'm just a bit down in the dumps I think, it will pass but thank you for your reply.

Tracy x

You are a very strong woman to have kept going with next to no support! I reckon your husband needs to look at your before and after photos. He might get a shock! It sounds like he is so close to your transformation that he has got used to the gradual change. I've had EXACTLY that response you had from you son when I previously lost weight. It'll take time for him to adjust too, he will adjust though, and soon he will forget what old Mum looked like. It just goes to show - you've clearly lost a lot or he wouldn't be feeling confused by your appearance!

Oh my love - Essie is right, your family needs to wake up a bit and recognise your brilliant achievement - 5 stone in, what, 6 months?!!! Stick your before and after pics on the fridge, they are bound to notice then :D

That is brilliant, and as Kate says, you've added years of healthy living on to your life!

Sxxx

SW sausages are officially a hit with me

I've just had SW sausage, SW style chips, beans and frylight egg and the obligatory salad lol..nom nom delicious!

What have you had for tea/dinner today?

Tracy x

Right. That's it! I'm heading into town to get these SW sausages tomorrow! Any idea how many calories they have in them? Your dinner sounds yummmm! I had Turkey meatballs and spaghetti, was lovely.

I really liked them and they are a good size too.

I picked up the meatballs too but haven't tried them yet, I'm thinking of some kind of tomato/veg sauce a bit of pasta and meatballs for Sunday lunch :eat:

Good Morning :)

I had to weigh in a couple of days late this week as the battery in the scales was kaput, I've lost 2½lb :D

I'm still in the BMI 'obese' range and I WANT OUT of it

778650d8b75e1813d86ddb1036628d69.png

Have a skinny week girls :)

Tracy x

Back