No Loss???????!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So i know you shouldnt weigh yourself on other scales besides the ones you get weighed on at the chemist but it has been over a week now since i had a weigh in and so i thought i'd have a cheeky step on the scales this morning when i got up ... which i did

and to my horror i am the same weight on them scales as when i last got weighed :cry:

what the hell is up with that? Its showing i have not lost a single thing in over a week :cry:

Now i am proper scared for my weigh in on monday as it wouldve been two weeks and i think i will actually cry if it is anything less than 4lbs and if its nothing i think i will go mad :mad:

Can actually losing nothing happen on this diet?

(To point out totm doesnt affect me as i have been 'on' for about 9 weeks straight now)

First off:
step away from those scales :copon:
secondly:
Your scales will be completely different to your home scales (case in point I weigh about 7lbs less on my mums scales than i do on my own).

thirdly:
you still have 3 full days to go before weigh in you'll definetly have lost over the last 2 weeks.

Don't worry you'll see a loss on monday! your doing so well just try to avoid the scale hopping :D.

But you have lost inches , remember that , also your face and part body in that photo look so much slimmer , keep off the scales if you can , sometimes it don't pay

A know my scales are roughly 2lbs out to the chemists so i really am baffled! You'd think in over a week i wouldve lost something wouldnt you!

I never do step on the scales just this time its been over a week and curiosity is getting the better of me lol

I'm sure it will be just your scales being different. Try not to worry hun and just keep drinking water. I'm sure you will be fine come Monday.

Am drinking water - i think im guna drown! lol

Am now on 4.5litres a day :sigh: none of my friends or family can quite believe it as i used to HATE water!

Am drinking water - i think im guna drown! lol

Am now on 4.5litres a day :sigh: none of my friends or family can quite believe it as i used to HATE water!

Oh no don't do that lol.

If you do get bad news on Monday which I really hope you don't then you will be best to ask your pharmacist as it does sound puzzling.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help :sigh:

Summer. I've been secretly watching your progress and you are doing so well!! Amazing in fact.
I did the whole daily weighing at first. Then one week the scales didn't change for 6 days. I was like you....how can they not?
Then one day the scales did a big 4lb drop and I actually felt a lot slimmer at the same time? I don't know the reason but I wonder when you are loosing inches, you retain a little water???? and when your body is settled again, the water goes aswell.
I learnt the hard way. Only weigh in on the same scales and for once a week. It does move but inches and weight maybe not togther.
I bet you'll be like I was in a couple of days, saying, ok learnt my lesson, all is well!
Keep going like you are as you are an inspiration to people like me.

ah i hope all is going to turn out ok lol thanks for the kind words guys about my progress :)

I usually measure myself every two weeks and was due to do it yesterday but i decided to wait untill monday after my weigh in to do so just incase its a bad weigh in then i can see if i really have lost inches! lol

I think im worrying to much :sigh:

What would you tell yourself about this, step away from the scales and all will be fine on Monday. You know you have stuck to this 100% and that means you will lose at weigh in.

Good for you upping the water, I'm having between 4.5 and 5lts of water a day now and will see what the difference is at saturday weigh in.

Don't go worrying though, you will be fine on Monday.

I didnt loose anything one week but the week after I lost 7 lb so try not to panic as you will loose by Monday!!! I understand how you feel though, I was totally devastated when I didnt loose but my weight averaged out over the month x x good luck for Monday hun x

:roadblock:STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!
I REPEAT,
STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!:roadblock:

You've heard it once, I'm sure you've heard it 100 times. You should never have a sneaky weigh in because you're only setting yourself up for dissapointment, when there is no need as your weigh in isn't until ages.

Don't forget that our weight differs from day to day.

Even if your weigh in at the chemist says you stayed the same, don't get too down. Yes we expect a loss every week and hope for a large one. But usually, when it's a small one, we lose in inches. That happened to my little sis when she stayed the same.

Just forget what you saw on those scales and wait until you get your proper reading :hug99:

I often had same weeks last year on LT, and I stuck to 100% our bodies are well complicated, don't ponder just allow it to happen, if you stress about it this can effect you too. You will be fine hun x

You would be giving other people one of them :copon: and plenty of them :whoopass: by now missy!! You WILL have lost weight and you know you will. I know its a horrid feeling to think you could get on them scales and see nothing gone, but it is NOT going to happen ok :D xx

I'm sure your weigh in will be very kind to you Summer! So please don't worry too much as I'm sure it'll be absolutely fine xxxx

Scales are stupid sometimes. they tell us all the water we are holding but dont always tell us the fat we lose. I wouldnt worry summer gurl. You are def losing fat. Yes it is possible to plateau on LT, but you will still be losing fat and inches, Im sure the scales will catch up with you within a week. Chin up.....

What would you tell yourself about this, step away from the scales and all will be fine on Monday. You know you have stuck to this 100% and that means you will lose at weigh in.

Good for you upping the water, I'm having between 4.5 and 5lts of water a day now and will see what the difference is at saturday weigh in.

Don't go worrying though, you will be fine on Monday.

Haha i know, i really do hope i am ok, but surely ive got to of lost something within 2 weeks? if i havnt i really will be stunned and totally confused!! :confused:

:roadblock:STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!
I REPEAT,
STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!:roadblock:

You've heard it once, I'm sure you've heard it 100 times. You should never have a sneaky weigh in because you're only setting yourself up for dissapointment, when there is no need as your weigh in isn't until ages.

Don't forget that our weight differs from day to day.

Even if your weigh in at the chemist says you stayed the same, don't get too down. Yes we expect a loss every week and hope for a large one. But usually, when it's a small one, we lose in inches. That happened to my little sis when she stayed the same.

Just forget what you saw on those scales and wait until you get your proper reading :hug99:

Cheers yas - i only weighed myself cuz i havnt had a weigh in in over a week so thought why not but i DEFO wont be doing it again any time soon thats for sure!!

You would be giving other people one of them :copon: and plenty of them :whoopass: by now missy!! You WILL have lost weight and you know you will. I know its a horrid feeling to think you could get on them scales and see nothing gone, but it is NOT going to happen ok :D xx

:rotflmao: i know i would!!! hypocrite much?! lol

I hope your right honey, i really do!

only 4 more sleeps till weigh in!

i might ask if theyll allow me to take my clothes off and weigh in nakies? surely i will have lost that way!!! hahahahaa :rotflmao:

summer did i read right u have been on 4 nine weeks hun? thats not right have u been ur docs?? i used to be like that i had endometriosis u need to get checked out babe if u already havent been get yourself along to ur docs xxxxxx ps STOP!! THE SNEAKY WI. TUT TUT NAUGHTY GIRL! X

Back