No matter how hard you try to lose weight, sometimes you just gotta eat the Oreos ;)

thank you for that :) i am glad the sticks arrvided i feel they take a bit of the guess work out of it.

weigh in tomorrow feeling excited and nervous hope i get a good number. Sitting watching biggest looser on sky+ they are amazing! oh and love Jillian she is so funny!!!

2lbs off this week :) would have hoped for more but happy with that, especially when I don't really feel like I am really missing out :)

Well done on the loss, especially when it doesn't feel like a diet.

It's a great loss for your second week! A lot of people stall.

Hey peeps,

I haven't been here for nearly a week.

Eating wise I think I have done well not a carb has passed my lips (well none of the bad kind) hoping for a nice number for tomorrows weigh in. I tried on my next size down jeans on Saturday morning I can get them on and tied they are not as tight as they were three weeks ago but not fitting enough to wear all the time. Another couple of weeks though lol :)

Been working so hard with making fudge and selling to shops and then a farmers market yesterday, then today we took our girls to the stables for their second riding lesson so now I feel completely drained!

How are you guys all getting on?

Oh so impressed with your fudge and resisting it....well done

Back