No matter how hard you try to lose weight, sometimes you just gotta eat the Oreos ;)

takemedrunkimhome

Good Afternoon,

Thought I would start a diary / journal on here not sure anybody will want to hear my rubbish but well well here you go lol!

I am now on day 8 on induction and things are going well weight loss wise. I weighted in on day 7 and lost 6.2 lbs so very please with that and I know I shouldn't of but I did go on the scales this morning and down another 3 lbs :eek: I am not going to get over excited though I know the scales do tend to go up and down from day to day so will wait till next Monday before jumping to much for joy!

I am confectioner so had to nip into Elgin for 50 kilos of Sugar for this weeks sugar and needed a few bits and pieces. My oh is off work so he was with me we nipped in to Asda and bought a rotisserie chicken for lunch and it was sooooo good really really enjoyed it and the best part I am finding it being aloud to eat the skin!!!!!!!

I then had a atkins friendly hot choc teaspoon of cocoa, some cinnamon couple of sweeteners and cream. For something sweet and hot that I can have it was really nice.

So diet wise things are moving along nicely.

Hi, welcome to the diaries!! Confectioner eh? Mmm i have such a sweet tooth looking forward to some of your sugar free sweetie suggestions! The hotchocolate sounds good well done on the losses so far x

Hi Takeme and welcome - fantastic losses so far, was that on VLCD?

I have been following Atkins

Thank you for the lovely welcome yes a confectioner if I could find a way of making my fudge sugar free I think I would be a millionaire lol (one day)

Just had Cookies Detecting!

Was a bit salty for my liking but still really nice perhaps it would not have been as salty if I have rice with it however that would not have been the Atkins way!!!!! lol

Good Morning everybody :D

How are you all today?

I am up and working so thought I would take a minute while having breakfast to post my diary for yesterday lol

Yesterday food wise I got up and had half a mathiesons original spoked sausage for my early pre 5am breakfast
then at half 10 I have 7 slices of streaky bacon
at half 2pm I have 3 fried egg with some more spoked sausage fried with it.
at 6.30pm I had mini meat balls made with just some chopped onion and chilli flakes with a big dollop of mayo on the side.

Drinks I had water and one hot chocolate.

Today I am sitting eating the filler free sausages my butcher made for me and they are amazing.

Hello, I am from Elgin as well and starting induction today (again!). I wondered where you got your sausages?

Wow...you're a confectioner and you're doing Atkins? :eek: I can't even begin to imagine how difficult that would be for me - you must have a will of iron!

Massive congrats on that huge weight loss - amazing! :D

Hello, I am from Elgin as well and starting induction today (again!). I wondered where you got your sausages?

Hello,

I get mine from Rothes Butcher she does ask that you take a fairly large order but I have put them in my freezer so not really a problem :)

Thank you very much.

When I first started with the business in April I ate heaps and then my teeth started to get sore and my weight loss kind of stopped and because we are getting married in July I had to knock the nibbling of fudge on the head big time!

You are having lots of veg, yes? Just being a nervous mother lol - completely unnecessary, I know, as you have done brilliantly so far :) Much better than me!

Hi and welcome, only noticed your diary now so popping in to say hello......sorry I can't view your links from my phone.....something about cookies! Enjoy your weekend.

Good Afternoon everybody

Been a funny kind of day was at a farmers market this morning selling my produce so had bacon before I left this morning made a flask of decaf tea and cream to take with me to keep warm! and also brought 2 baby bells to keep me going.

When I came home I had half an original smoked sausage warmed up in the micro was so good!

Going to my mums house to tea tonight so I am hoping she has made something atkins friendly.

Oh oh oh and my ketostix arrived while I was out this morning, just checked my self and I am currently in the 4th box
0.4 g/l
4 mmol/L
40 mg/dl
does anybody know what any of that actually means? regardless I am in ketosis and very happy about it lol. Does it mean the further up the scale you go the quicker you loose weight?

Hope everybody is having a lovely weekend x

Nope - as long as you're showing pink on the stick you'll be in ketosis and burning fat for fuel (this is all ketosis means - you can be in ketosis and not lose weight). You won't lose faster for seeing a darker color - its actually not preferable to hit the very darkest tones, it can mean you're dehydrated.

Back