Extra Easy No matter how many times, i just dont get it!?

stef2009

Gold Member
Hiiiii all :)

Ok so, in wondering if any of you lovely ppl have a talent for working with people like me ( seriously dumb lol)

No matter how many times I read over the books, the forums, I just find it so confusing and I can't seem to get my head around it!!!

Would love to go classes but can not attend them at the times they are.

Plssss is there anyone out there who has the most simple way of explaining it to me lol

I'm going for the extra easy plan, as it seems the easiest lol

Many thanks!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

what is it you dont understand? do you have the books, its going to be hard to do it without them, could you go to at least one meeting and have the leader explain it to you?

Hiiiii all :)

Ok so, in wondering if any of you lovely ppl have a talent for working with people like me ( seriously dumb lol)

No matter how many times I read over the books, the forums, I just find it so confusing and I can't seem to get my head around it!!!

Would love to go classes but can not attend them at the times they are.

Plssss is there anyone out there who has the most simple way of explaining it to me lol

I'm going for the extra easy plan, as it seems the easiest lol

Many thanks!!! Xxx

If you can't find a class near you maybe you should sign up and do it online? Lots of people here do that and then WI at home?

I have the books, I just find the whole thing overall confusing lol but luckily since I wrote this post I've spoke to a few ppl and done some more research and think I may be able to follow it!? Can only try right!?

Thanks for your replys :)

Xxxx

Thankyou will look now!

I think maybe it's just so out my comfort zone I find it hard to understand!? I'm used to low carb you see, very basic diets lol

Hope it works :) xxx

My mam is the same! She joined in Wednesday and I'm losing pateince! Seriously lol what is it you're finding hard to understand? You get free foods, 1 of each healthy extra and then you choose between 5-15 syns. I can't understand why people find it mind boggling lol what I did when I joined was sat with my books every night, filled in my food diaries, refreshed my memory on free foods and super free foods, how much of milk/cheese I couldhave etc. and then I looked around on this forum, reading people's food diaries. I just got used to it. Xx

Just keep reading the book and asking questions - it will soon come naturally! When I first started I understood the basics but really struggled to put meals together. Don't give up! Xx

I'm like you, I was at the point of the lightbulb going on, but it didn't. I don't get it either and I've read everything, and do you know what? So what! i gave up on it and follow the original plans (green and red) well I do only green as I don't do meat for the most part. Don't beat yourself up about it

Capri_Gal said:
Just keep reading the book and asking questions - it will soon come naturally! When I first started I understood the basics but really struggled to put meals together. Don't give up! Xx

lemonblondie said:
I'm like you, I was at the point of the lightbulb going on, but it didn't. I don't get it either and I've read everything, and do you know what? So what! i gave up on it and follow the original plans (green and red) well I do only green as I don't do meat for the most part. Don't beat yourself up about it

Thankyou both! :)
This is exactly how I am!!

I will keep reading over everything and maybe look at green and red days, don't want to start till I'm completely confident or I will fail.

Xxx

If you're used to low carb you could start off with Red days which is more focused on protein days so might be a little bit easier to transition over too. Don't forget everything needs to be LEAN with visible fat cut off eg skin removed from chicken or cut off bacon - low carb is free and easy on the fat whereas SW is much more low-fat but still filling.

Yeah that would make sence :) Thankyou!

Yep i agree very diff from low carbing, need to get out the low carb mind set!!

Especially carbs = losing weight lol

Thankyou :) xxx

Ohhh yes Thankyou that's a brill pie chart!
will save that now!
Thankyou ladies :D

Thankyou :)

Do you guys have any suggestions for A spag bol sauce Instead of jars? Xxx

Thankyou :)

Welshtigger ur name sounds familiar,was u on s&s? How u finding SW? Xxx

I would suggest making up a big batch and freezing it in portions incase you have less time.

But in terms of shop bought....when I started I had some weight watchers roasted garlic pasta sauce to use and it was 5.5 syns for the whole jar. I find pasta sauce spreads quite far, but you could add a tin of tomatoes to bulk it out.

Last edited:
Back