No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Bev's right - most of it probably is water gain and will soon be off again

Hi Ann how are you? Missed seeing your updates. I hope that gain hasn't knocked your confidence. You've been doing amazingly well and I know you can get back up & start losing again. Hope you're okay x

Yeah where have you gone missy? Will have to poke you on Facebook at this rate ;) hope you're okay xxx

Hi guys thanks for popping by. Have been awol as u have noticed. Weighed in last night and lost 4.5lbs :)

Todays food:

Breakfast: 2 hi fi lights (hxb) and an orange
Snack: 2 hi fi lights (6 syns)
Lunch: orange, spaghetti hoops and greek muller (0.5 syns)
Snack: 2 hi fi lights (6 syns)

Last edited:
Hi guys thanks for popping by. Have been awol as u have noticed. Weighed in last night and lost 4.5lbs :)

Awesome news that you're back on it! Well done on the fab loss xx

Can anyone help. I'm missing something with a bit of crunch... I'm sick of fruit and yogurts. I want something with a crunch that makes me feel like I'm eating something. Something savoury can anyone suggest anything x

Can anyone help. I'm missing something with a bit of crunch... I'm sick of fruit and yogurts. I want something with a crunch that makes me feel like I'm eating something. Something savoury can anyone suggest anything x

There are loads that you can snack on. I love chicken or cold meat when munchies hitt between meals. If you have the book take a look at the free food pages xx

Sent from my GT-I9205 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today's Food:

Breakfast: 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: cold meat, savoury rice (2 syns), cheese (hxa), green beans
Snack: fruit tub
Dinner: liver and onions (6 syns for oil), potatoes,, cabbage
Snack: banana
Supper: 4 cream crackers (8 syns) and sliced banana

Total syns: 16

Last edited:
Well think its about time I did a wee update on here!!
Have been mega busy (had two interviews today) and also wasn't really on plan for a few weeks. But I think I am starting to get my mojo back. Have just sat with my gran (my biggest support but also my biggest critic.. atleast she's honest lol) looking through the inspirational pics section. Now feel well and truly inspired to kick my flabby butt into gear!! Have scuppered my chances of getting to my mini target of 17.2 for cardiff weekender in mid july but I'm going to try and get as close as possible... anyway now off to catch up on all the latest minis gossip ;)

Wee NSV for the night... my uncle asked me to go round and pick us up some Chinese... got in some body magic by walking round and declined to get anything for myself :)

Today's Food:

Breakfast: banana
Lunch: cheese (hxa) and cabbage scrambled egg with beetroot
Dinner: china buffet king

Starter: melon
Main: plate 1 mushroom and onion stirfry (3 syns for oil), chicken chowmein (3 syns), lettuce and red peppers
Plate 2: mushroom and onion stir fry (3 syns), chicken curry (3 syns), cantonese style sweet and sour chicken (3 syns), all on a bed if rice with lettuce and red peppers. Obv all syns as estimated but all of the portions were small and I made sure to have at least a third of superfree

Supper: hifi bar (hxb), strawberries and grapes

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: grapes
Lunch: pasta with sauce (chopped tomatoes and 2 oxo), green beans and cheese (hxa)
Snack: strawberries, butterkist (5.5 syns)
Dinner: salmon, potatoes, carrot, cabbage and green beans
Pudding: muller light
Snack: hifi bar (hxb)
Supper: beetroot, 2 kitkats (11 syns)

Total syns: 16.5

Last edited:
Breakfast: yogurt and apple
Lunch: strawberries, grapes, hifi bar (hxb), 3 mini babybel lights (hxa)
Dinner: ham, potatoes, peas, brussel sprouts, green beans
Snack: butterkist (5.5 syns), yoghurt
Supper: chicken and savoury rice with veg and philly light (5 syns), iced gems (5 syns)

Total syns: 15.5 syns

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: apple, 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: apple, tuna, 3 mini babybel lights (hxa), muller light
Snack: 2 hifi lights (6 syns)
Dinner: 3 tesco low fat sausages (3 syns), potatoes and veg
Pudding: mullerlight
Supper: pear, mugshot

Last edited:
Looks like you're back on track. Good luck for weigh in this week :)

Today's Food:

Breakfast: apple
Lunch: beans, pear , mullerlight greek style (0.5 syns)
Snack: pear
Dinner: ham salad with 3 mini babybel lights (hxa), grapes
Snack: 2 hi fi lights (hxb)
Supper: strawberries, 2 packs of iced gems (10 syns)

Total syns: 10 :)

Last edited:
I'm good thanks. I didn't get weighed on Friday as we went to a music festival on Thursday & didn't get back until Monday. Due to the excess drinks & very naughty food I am not looking forward to this weeks wi :break_diet:

Was it weigh in for you today? xx

Well atleast you had a good weekend :) Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think!! xx

6lbs off for me tonight!!! woohoo defo back on it. :D can finally update my stats on here!! (refused to do it while gaining haha) got slimmer of the week tonight :D chuffed but for some reason SW have decided that members shouldn't get their SOW certificates till the beginning of the new month which sucks cos i was really looking forward to putting it on the cupboard tonight as it's been sooo long since i've had any sort of certificate

Back