No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Zappacat - That's awful!! Hope you got some kind of compensation, or are they using the old "act of God" excuse?

Loubyjane - Great news that you are improving and staying on plan :) Same for me with the Wednesday weigh in. Was really lazy this morning and only woke up at 12pm when hubby phoned to ask if there was any news on the security checks yet (there isn't). Applied for a few more jobs, now going to head for a shower, make some lunch and then head to uni early as I have only done half of my coursework for this week because I couldn't figure out how to access the journals from home so going to plead with the librarian to help me and then write the world fastest essay before class tonight haha.

Today's Food:

Breakfast: banana and muller light
Lunch: chicken, noodles, sweetcorn, onions, peppers, green beans, mushrooms, leeks, bbq sauce (3 syns) and 30g cheddar (HXA)
Dinner: ww pitta bread (HXB), philly light (1.5 syns), ham, beetroot
Supper: ww pitta bread (5syns), tuna, beetroot
Snacks: apple, kit kat (5.5syns)
Total syns: 15

Last edited:
Hey FatLossWarrior. At the moment i'm not doing much exercise at all. Had intended to follow the 30day fitness challenges but been so busy that i havent done it xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya I've e-mailed them to complain & ask for a refund but they haven't replied yet. The auto reply says they aim to reply within 3 days so hopefully I'll hear something by the end of the week.
Sounds like uni is keeping you busy. I hope they get those checks sorted soon :) x

Zappacat - Fingers crossed you get some well deserved compensation. Finally heard back from recruitment agency. There is an error on the form for the security firm are sending it back to the company i'm going to work for who is going to send it to the agency who will then send it to me. Bloody palava think it will be next week before i start now xx

Loubyjane - Missed the bus that I need to get to catch the connecting bus to get to uni early so had to do it on my own. Had a melt down and phoned hubby totally stressed out. Finally calmed down and figured out a different way of doing it. Thankfully managed to get it done and emailed off and got to uni on time. Lecturer said it was fine so it's all good. I'm usually like you on a Tuesday but now I'm doing this course at uni it passes the time. Good luck to you as well for tomorrow. Hope we both get what we're hoping for xx

That must be so frustrating, why can't they just send it straight back to you! Mental
I had a reply saying they had passed my e-mail to customer services & they will get back to me within the next 28 days lol
Good luck with tonights weigh in, sure you'll be out of the 21's x

2.5lbs off tonight!! Heard from the agency again. Now have to go back and fill out all the bloody forms again tomorrow morning!! grr!

Today's Food:

Breakfast: banana and muller light
Lunch: Chicken, noodles, sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms, peppers, green beans, leeks, bbq sauce (3 syns), 30g cheddar (HXA)
Dinner: None (just wasn't hungry)
Supper: 2 pancakes with sweetener (17 syns), ww pitta bread cheese toastie (HXB and 6 syns)

Total syns: 26 :(

Totally overboard on syns tonight probably due to not having dinner. Anyway drawing a line under it (after I've finished my toastie ;)) and am determined to have a 100% week this week.

Yay well done on your loss!!!! Do what I did last week I was 30 over so I deducted 5 off each days allowance and still lost my 3lb. I think it gave my body a boost and my consultant says to use all your syns at once on a sheet so 105 for the week and count down how many are left, that way you can be flexible to a point but you won't sabotage your overall success. You're only 11 over so allow your self 13 a day this week. Xxxx

Yeh i prob will do that. Thanks, loubyjane.

Well on the way to this place again, having serious deja vu but atleast i know how to get there now so not going to be crazy early like last week. Fingers crossed it goes right this time!!

So met hubby in town after the form filling marathon. Decided to go for lunch before the pics (i was thinking subway). Ended up in china buffet king. Think i made reasonable choices but need to write it all down before i forgot.

Starter: grapes, apple and melon fruit salad (all sitting in water so no syns in syrup or juice)
Mains: small portion of Mushrooms in blackbean sauce (2.5syns) with lettuce and cucumber. Small portion mixed veg in oyster sauce(2.5 syns), small portion of chicken curry (5 syns) with boiled rice. Noodles, gherkins and peppers.
Pudding: another bowl of fruit salad

So around 10 syns and had 3 plates at main course but think i did quite well. Plates were all way more than 3rd superfree and i ignored all the bad starters and puddings. There was loads of cakes, cream, custard and even crepes (my fav) so i think resisting all that is defo a nsv!!

2.5lbs off tonight!! Heard from the agency again. Now have to go back and fill out all the bloody forms again tomorrow morning!! grr!

Yeyyy!! Well done you xxx

That's fantastic, well done :clap: x

Up at my dads tonight helping him type some coursework up. How is your weekend?

Hope you enjoyed spending time with your brother in law. Sorry to hear your CRPS is flaring up. Hope the pain is easing now.

Been bloody awful at keeping a food diary recently but still been on plan

Today's Food:

Breakfast: none (woke up at half 2)
Lunch: ww pitta bread with philly light (HXs), pear
Dinner: SW chilli, noodles, cabbage and cauliflower
Snacks: kit kat (5.5 syns), 4 celebrations (8 syns), 2 ww yoghurt, pear

Last edited:
Subscribing

Back