No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Thanks for the support loubyjane. I know any loss is good but its just frustrating when i know i can do better. Have also just noticed another pattern in my one pound weight losses. Both have occured the week before pay day when i have been pretty skint so really juat making do with whatever is in the house. With this job i get paid weekly though so fingers crossed i get kept on and can budget better on weekly pay.

Have addressed the not eating enough situation (after your feedback and a berating from my consultant haha)

Went to tesco last night after weigh with my last few pounds before pay day on friday. Got some fruit, yogurt, frozen veg and even found a bag of mushroom stirfry reduced to 25p!!

Cooked the stirfry when i got home last night with some chicken and worcestershire sauce (didnt have any soy sauce) and popped it in the fridge for lunch today. Never had cold stirfry before but its got to be better than my soggy sandwiches that have been falling apart all day. Had a banana, yogurt and a hifi bar for breakfast this morning. Planning on sausage casserole tonight with veggies unfortunately i dont have any potatoes but even so i think my meal plan is better than the last few days. Got a couple of peices if fruit in my bag though still unsure of eating throughout the day as no one else at work does.

Anyway enough about me how are you getting on? Did you weigh in yesterday too?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun well done on the loss. Still a step closer to your goal and unfortunately the more we lose the more it slows down. I've found on the weeks I dont eat enough though that I also have small losses, it seems to completely slow my metabolism down. X

Thanks bev. Yeh definetely agree about it slowing the metabolism. I'm defo gonna eat more this week.

How are you feeling about your weigh in on sat?

Thanks bev. Yeh definetely agree about it slowing the metabolism. I'm defo gonna eat more this week.

How are you feeling about your weigh in on sat?

I think it'll help, I know it goes against common sense kinda as you'd expect to eat less and lose more but personally i've found the opposite!

Well I've stuck to plan 100% and done over 3.5 hours walking, so I really really hope the slow losses are behind me now. Think I completely messed up my metabolism with 750-900 cal days. I was only losing 1/2lb on those weeks, but last week had 3 blow out days and lost 1lb, so hoping it'll be back to normal this week. I only need a pound to my next award so as long as I get that I'll be happy! Would love a decent loss though xxx

Every pound counts and you've had a pretty stressful week, so well done for another loss :)
Hope the jobs going ok

I think it'll help, I know it goes against common sense kinda as you'd expect to eat less and lose more but personally i've found the opposite!

Well I've stuck to plan 100% and done over 3.5 hours walking, so I really really hope the slow losses are behind me now. Think I completely messed up my metabolism with 750-900 cal days. I was only losing 1/2lb on those weeks, but last week had 3 blow out days and lost 1lb, so hoping it'll be back to normal this week. I only need a pound to my next award so as long as I get that I'll be happy! Would love a decent loss though xxx

Fingers crossed for you :) xxx

I did much better this week 2.5 off making me 2 away from my stone. I ate loads this last week too. I'm still constipated and now on Pico sulphate and doubled the dose last night still no joy! It's driving me mad. Xx

Well done on your loss. Eek thats awful fingers crossed you get some relief soon xx

Thanks Zappacat. Hows your week going?

It's weigh in day tomorrow & I'm not feeling very confident about it. I'll be unhappy if I sts but gutted if it's a gain. I'm having to get weighed about 2 hrs earlier than the last few weeks as I'm at work so worried that's going to affect it

How did weigh in go Zappacat?

Been a busy bee at work the last couple of days ended up staying at my gran's last night so I could get a bit of a lie in this morning (she stays closer to my work than I do). Really enjoying it just wish they would tell me for definate how long I'm there for. Manager has been saying things like "oh you can cover for so and so when she's on holiday in September" and stuff but officially I'm still only there for 2/3 weeks sooo frustrating. In spite of that I actually think it's the best job I've ever had and can really see myself there long term.

Anyway since I went to my gran's my food diary changed yesterday.

Yesterday's Food:

Breakfast: Banana and yogurt and hifi bar (HXB)
Lunch: Chicken and mushroom stirfry
Dinner: Cheese pasta (hxa and 6 syns) with green beans and sprouts
Supper: 5 cream crackers (7.5 syns) and a banana
Snacks: fruit

Total syns: 13.5 :)

Today's food:

Breakfast: Eggs with a bit of milk (2 syns) and mushrooms
Lunch: banana and 2 tangerines
Dinner: sausage casserole (2 syns), potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots
Supper: cheese (hxa and 6 syns) and a tangerine
Snacks: oaty bar (HXB)

Total syns: 10 :)

Hi I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying the job. Work is so much easier when you enjoy it. Hope they keep you on long term :)
I STS, disappointed but not surprised. Made it worse tonight by going for a curry. It was my husbands birthday on Sunday & it's mine next week so March was always going to be difficult. Just hope I can get back on track tomorrow & not let it derail me :sigh:

Hiya!! Sounds like a great job if you can see your self there long term, let's hope it becomes permanent. Have you got any weekend plans?

Zappacat if you know why you got sts that helps with the disappointment a . Bit, regarding having curry tonight it's only 1 meal out of 21 and if all the others are on plan you'll be fine. Our consultant says what do you do if you get a flat tyre? Would you puncture the others? Too much expense to do that so you've had a puncture, don't let it spoil the car, you can fix it by being on plan and after a few days it's all forgotten. Xx

Hiya!! Sounds like a great job if you can see your self there long term, let's hope it becomes permanent. Have you got any weekend plans?

Zappacat if you know why you got sts that helps with the disappointment a . Bit, regarding having curry tonight it's only 1 meal out of 21 and if all the others are on plan you'll be fine. Our consultant says what do you do if you get a flat tyre? Would you puncture the others? Too much expense to do that so you've had a puncture, don't let it spoil the car, you can fix it by being on plan and after a few days it's all forgotten. Xx

Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate your support. I'm doing SW online but I do feel that I'm missing out by not going to a group. I'm going to try a couple of red days this week to see if that will give me a boost xx

Zappacat sorry that you were disappointed but looks like Loubyjane has given you some great advice :) Also loving that car analogy haha. Fingers crossed for a loss for you next week.

Loubyjane hubby working today so no great plans other than do catch up with the housework. Turned out to be a good job because despite going to bed at the same time as I have all week I woke up att 3.30pm!!! I must have been more tired than I realised! Hubby is finishing early tomorrow so we might go into town for a wander and maybe go to the cinema. Feels like I haven't seen him properly in ages!!

What do you guys have planned for the weekend? xx

Hey hun

Hope your shift goes quickly today and then you can enjoy some catch up time with your hubby. Glad you're enjoying the job, really hope they have something permanent coming up for you soon.

xxx

Today's Food:

Mid afternoon: banana and muller light
Dinner: Chicken curry (sauce made with tinned toms, mushy peas, cinnamon, mild curry powder, mixed peppers and mushrooms), boiled rice and cauliflower
Supper: 4 ryvita and philly light (HXA and HXB) with lettuce and vimto (6 syns)

Back