No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Wow you must have blown them away at the interview! Good luck tomorrow, hope you enjoy it :) x

Today's Food: (Extra Easy Day)

Breakfast: pear and hi fi light (half of hxb)
Lunch: Subway turkey and ham salad with ranch dressing (4 syns), pear, yogurt, hi fi light (other half of hxb)
Snacks: 2 hi fi lights (6 syns), strawberries
Dinner: Salmon, baked potato with philly light (HXA), green beans and baby sweetcorn.
Supper: tangerine

Total syns: 10 :)

Last edited:
Today's food:

Breakfast: strawberries and 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: chicken salad with cheese (hxa), babysweetcorn, green beans and a yogurt
Snack: apple
Dinner: my gran's homemade soup
Snack: banana
Supper: ww hot choc (2 syns), 2 hifi lights (6 syns)

Total syns: 8 :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Woohoo 4lbs off this week!!!! Only need 2.5lbs off next week to get my mini target for speedway starting. If i get 3 i get my 2.5 stone award :O

Think the red days really helped along with the walking and swimming going to try my best for the 3lbs this week :)

Fab news, well done, you're blitzing it atm! :) xxx

That's fantastic news. 4lb off and a new job. I'm sure you'll get that 3lb next week :-D

Today's Food:

Breakfast: strawberries and 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: tuna pasta salad, apple, yogurt
Snack: banana, melon
Dinner: sausage casserole (2 syns), jacket potato, philly light (hxa), cauliflower, brussel sprouts and green beans
Supper: metcalfe's topcorn (4 syns)

Total syns: 6 :)

Last edited:
Todays Food:

Breakfast: melon, cocopops bar (4 syns), special k bar (4.5 syns)
Lunch: tuna pasta with green beans, yogurt
Snack: banana
Dinner: 2 baked potatoes with baked beans, cheese (hxa + 6 syns) and brussell sprouts
Supper: apple and 2 hifi lights (HXB)

Total syns: 14.5 :)

Went swimming tonight as well :)

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: melon and 2 hi fi lights (HXB) with tea (4 syns for milk and sugar)
Snack: strawberries
Lunch: Seafood stir fry with cheese (HXA)
Snack: 2 plums
Dinner: chicken curry (sauce made with tinned tomatoes, mushy peas, mushrooms, onions and mixed peppers) with cauliflower and 2 ww pitta breads (10 syns)

Total syns: 14 :)

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: strawberries and yoghurt
Lunch: salmon, baked potato with philly light (HXA) and veggies
Snacks: 2 plums, 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Dinner: 3 scrambled eggs, pickled onions and beetroot
Snack: topcorn (5 syns)

Last edited:
Thanks loubyjane. Whats been happening with you? X

Thanks loubyjane. Whats been happening with you? X

Scrappy week, lots of medical appointments, and still chronically constipated despite being on stuff from Dr to sort it. Gained 1/2lb this week, but no huge surprise considering.

When do you start the New job? What's it going to be about? Xxx

Hi your food diary has been very on plan lately. How's the swimming going? x

Scrappy week, lots of medical appointments, and still chronically constipated despite being on stuff from Dr to sort it. Gained 1/2lb this week, but no huge surprise considering.

When do you start the New job? What's it going to be about? Xxx

Sorry to hear that loubyjane hope you feel a bit better soon. Atleast you know why you gained. Fingers crossed you will loss once you get some relief.

I started the new job last tuesday. I'm a customer service administrator for a stationery company.

Hi your food diary has been very on plan lately. How's the swimming going? x

Thanks zappacat i am desperate to get my 2.5 stone award and get out of the 20s for good. Swimming is going well did an hour tonight.

Hows everything going with you?x

Today's Food:

Breakfast: melon and 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: ham and cheese (hxa) salad and a yogurt
Snacks: 2 apples and 2 hifi lights (6 syns)
Dinner: mussels, noodles, green beans and salad
Supper: ww hot choc (2 syns), bernard matthews american fried chicken (1.5 syns), plum

Total syns: 9.5 :)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that loubyjane hope you feel a bit better soon. Atleast you know why you gained. Fingers crossed you will loss once you get some relief.

I started the new job last tuesday. I'm a customer service administrator for a stationery company.

That's really good,are you enjoying it? Finally no longer bunged up, caught a stomach bug, it's been a long 24hrs. Xx

Thanks zappacat i am desperate to get my 2.5 stone award and get out of the 20s for good. Swimming is going well did an hour tonight.

Hows everything going with you?x

You seem so focused & on track at the moment, you're doing fantastic! I know you had a big loss last week but I think you'll get that 2.5 this week & say goodbye to the 20's for the last time. :)
Well done with the swimming, an hour is great. Your silver award is getting close. I'm walking loads & when the new gym opens I'm hoping to start working out at least a couple of times a week. I'd much rather go swimming but the pool opening times near me are rubbish so walking & gym it is for now.
We've been away for the weekend & I'm soooo far off plan it's unbelievable but I had a fantastic time. I suspect I'll have a big gain this week but I'm hoping to smash next week to pull it back. Suspect I'm not going to feel so sure of myself after weigh in on Friday but hopefully I won't let it derail me.
How is the new job, enjoying it? xx

Back