No more 'I'll start Monday'!! x

becca86xx

Hi,

I am starting or should I say restarting Slim and Save today. I did it last year before my holiday and had great success. Since then my weight has crept back up and im heavier than ive ever been. Need to lose 2 stone for my holiday in October, its exactly 13 weeks tomorrow, do you think that is doable?

As like many people I have done nearly every diet possible. WW, SW, S&S etc and keep failing miserably. I keep having these fights in my head with myself, one saying you only live once, you cant be dieting all the time, just enjoy yourself, then I get invited somewhere and want to hide, try on all my clothes in my wardrobe or go shopping and want to cry as nothing fits or I look terrible. This ends today. No more i'll start Monday, no more excuses, this time I will do it. Ive never done a diary before but as this is the last time im going to diet (well hopefully :)) I though id start a diary to keep me on track and a place to keep my thoughts and the reasons why I want to do this. The weather has been glorious recently and instead of joining everyone in being happy about it, I hate it, I hate showing my arms and im fed up of wearing the same work clothes because noting fits and I refuse to buy the next size up.

So here is to Day 1!!

Going to have Café Latte Shake for breakfast, Cottage Pie for lunch, Spag Bol for Tea and a bar for the evening with a cuppa!

Onwards and downwards

Rebecca x x

You'll easily lose a couple of stones in 13 weeks if you stick to it. Good luck:)

Thanks, I hope so. Would love losses like yours, you've done brilliantly!

Thanks, I hope so. Would love losses like yours, you've done brilliantly!

Thanks, that's really nice of you to say. Hope it's going we'll :)

Back