No More Lipotrim supplies for all the LLoyds Chemists!?

Punched

Mods: If this post is in the wrong section of the forum, could you be so kind as to move it to the appropriate section? Thanks. :)

Hi to everyone on the forums, this is my first post on here, but my 5th time on the TFR diet.

I was told by the Lloyds assistant who manages my diet, that Lipotrim will no longer be available to buy at any of the Lloyds branches. This has left me in a awkward situation, because I get a £10 discount off my weekly purchase, so only pay £36, (Male). I get the discount because my Doctor provides me with a monthly script. The trouble is, I don't know of any other Pharmacy that will provide me with the discount, so I'm snookered! I'll have to look elsewhere for an alternative weight loss programme. :(

if what she told me is true, and there's no reason for me not to believe her, then I can see people turning to eBay or other sites to try and make a saving.

I hope someone on here can confirm that this is true or not, I've already sent an email to the folks at Lipotrim and am just awaiting their reply, if I hear first, I'll post the response in here.

Take care everyone, and keep up all your good work. :)

Ed.

Look on the lipotrim website, they have a list of some pharmacies.Hopefully there will be one thats not Lloyds near you so can continue. Happy hunting and good luck.

Look on the lipotrim website, they have a list of some pharmacies.Hopefully there will be one thats not Lloyds near you so can continue. Happy hunting and good luck.
Thanks. :)

I've been contacted by someone from Lipotrim, to advise me that I can still get it from any other pharmacy that is listed on their site, for the same discounted price of: £27 pw for the female and £36 for the male. Just as long as I have a letter/script from the Doctor.

So I can stop panicing now and carry on as normal but at another Pharmacy other than Lloyds.

I have also been informed that the main reason Lloyds will no longer be provided with Lipotrim, is that they are moving over to another system of payment which unfortunately, lipotrim don't support.

BTW, this is my 5th day on it and I've already lost just over 7lb, that's a massive half of a stone! :eek:

Take care...

Ed.

Thanks. :)

BTW, this is my 5th day on it and I've already lost just over 7lb, that's a massive half of a stone! :eek:

Ed.
Im glad you got it sorted. well done on the 7lbs lost.

Back