No More Plain Laura Jane

Must be something in the water ;)

Mmmm your brekkie sounds YUM!!! I need to get back into the habit of brekkie.

Brekkie is amazing!! I normally have Natural yogurt on fruit but we were all out so it was a bit banana-y this morning!

I just had bacon sandwich with tomato but now realised we having gammon for Sunday dinner lol oops lol

You can never have too much ham/bacon! It's the best meat ever!

That is very true lol x dont tend to have cereal or porridge on a Sunday as like to save my milk allowance for my mash lol

Food Diary - 27 October 2014
Plan -
Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HexB) with a banana and 350 ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Morning snack: Apple & a satsuma

Lunch: SW Chilli and frozen veg. Toffee flavour Muller Light.

Afternoon snack: 1 x Choc chip hob nob (2.5)

Dinner: SW Spag Bol & Broccoli. Muller Light after eight

Supper: Mango and propercorn (4)

Total syns: 2.5 + 4 = 6.5

Last edited:
It took a hell of a lot of constraint! Though I'd rather have one than none! ;) There's a tub of biscuits at the end of my bank of desk, I filled them last week while on my "see food" diet and they're still there so one a day is okay with me! ;)

Food Diary - 28 October
Plan -
Extra Easy

Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes (HexB) with Strawberries and 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Morning Snack: Banana, 1 Choc chip Hob nob (2.5)

Lunch: Jacket Potato with tuna mayo (1) and loads of salad

Afternoon Snack: 2x Satsuma and a plum

Dinner: Cod with SW chips and green beans covered in a tomoto sauce full of veg that my daddy makes me!!

Syns: Propercorn Sweet & Salty (6.5) = 10 syns total

Last edited:
It took a hell of a lot of constraint! Though I'd rather have one than none! ;) There's a tub of biscuits at the end of my bank of desk, I filled them last week while on my "see food" diet and they're still there so one a day is okay with me! ;)

Food Diary - 28 October
Plan - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes (HexB) with Strawberries and 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Well done on resisting xx

Food Diary - 29 October 2014
Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix with a banana on top (HexB) & 350mls skimmed milk (HexA)

Morning snack: 2 x choc chip hob nob (5)

Lunch: Chicken & Bacon pasta salad full of veg

Afternoon snack: 2 plums and a satsuma

Dinner: 2 x Wholemeal 400g (6) with stew

Supper: Tub of mango

Last edited:
Yesterday was a write off. I was busy all day. Breakfast was all you can eat breakfast at Harvester, then my friend cooked me a SW breakfast for lunch then for tea I had party food at my nephew's party. Only put on half a pound though but this needs to stop or I'll never lose weight!!

Food Diary - 31 Halloween
Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes (HexB), 350ml Skimmed Milk (HexA) & a tub of mango

Morning snack: 2 x plums & a banana

Lunch: SW Chicken curry with rice and green beans

Last edited:
I know how you feel.. I am the same going up and down with the lbs. I am really lacking in willpower.
Why does it seem so easy on paper, healthy extras, free foods, treats...but in reality it is so so so hard!!!

Lets stick with it and keep trying :)

I know how you feel.. I am the same going up and down with the lbs. I am really lacking in willpower.
Why does it seem so easy on paper, healthy extras, free foods, treats...but in reality it is so so so hard!!!

Lets stick with it and keep trying :)

Thats me at minute xx

And I've gone off the rails again!! Busy, busy weekend with lots of moving my brother into his new flat and no time to eat anything decent.

Food Diary - 3rd November
Plan:
Extra Easy

Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes (HexB) with strawberries. 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Morning snack: Banana & a plum

Lunch: Tuna pasta full of lots of yummy salad and veg

Afternoon snack: apple

Dinner: Cottage pie with Butternut Squash and Broccoli. Muller Light Raspberry & Cranberry

Supper: Tub of mango, twix (5.5) and Pops (4) = 9 syns

Last edited:
And I've gone off the rails again!! Busy, busy weekend with lots of moving my brother into his new flat and no time to eat anything decent.

Food Diary - 3rd November
Plan: Extra Easy

Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes (HexB) with strawberries. 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

U will get back on it xx

Back