No More Plain Laura Jane

Today has been medium. I had a naughty lunch but that's the whole reason why I'm doing weekly syns this week.

Breakfast: Banana followed by a bacon and egg toaster with mushrooms (HexB). 1 x latte (hexAish)

Lunch: Burger King (35.5)

Dinner: SW chips with steak and salad

Supper: Twix (5)

Weekly syns: 48/105

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Today has been medium. I had a naughty lunch but that's the whole reason why I'm doing weekly syns this week.

Breakfast: Banana followed by a bacon and egg toaster with mushrooms (HexB). 1 x latte (hexAish)

Lunch: Burger King (35.5)

Dinner: SW chips with steak and salad

Supper: Twix (5)

Weekly syns: 48/105

Well I went to my brother in laws firework party and was dreading having to resist the pies & peas etc. Only when I got there I ended up looking after they daughter so by time I was done they was only a bowl of mushy peas left lol
Ended up eating half the bowl with some mint sauce lol

I usually save it for a busy week and I get on really well with it. I once had Christmas at a friends and used my syns all in that one day and lost 5lbs!! It means I can still have yummy treats but not feel like I'm being a failure! :)

Food Diary - 9 November 2014 - Extra easy

Breakfast: 40g reduced fat cheese (HexA) and beans on toast (HexB). banana and 1/2 a pink grapefruit.

Lunch: Linda McCartney Thyme and onion sausage with eggs, bacon, spaghetti hoops and smash. A satsuma

Dinner: Chicken with roast potatoes, roast butternut squash, cabbage and sprouts.

Supper: Apple and a Twix (5.5

Weekly syns: 53.5/105

Haha that worked out well for you then!!

Lol wasnt quite the way i was gonna resist the naughty food but oh well lol

Food Diary - 10 November 2014 - Extra Easy

Breakfast:
2 x weetabix (HexB) with banana. 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Morning snack: Apple

Lunch: Chicken curry & veg

Afternoon snack: Satsuma

Dinner: Harvester chicken burger (no bap) and a massive sundae (oops)

Syns: Probably 105/105

Last edited:
I'm off to a meeting in Luton today, can't really take dinner cos I'll be back n the road then in an office with no microwave/space for me to eat. So I'm saving my healthy extras just incase I need to grab a cheese sandwich. I'm aiming for a subway salad though! :)

Food Diary - 11 November- Extra Easy

Breakfast: Banana, strawberry and kiwi with natural fat free yogurt

I'm off to a meeting in Luton today, can't really take dinner cos I'll be back n the road then in an office with no microwave/space for me to eat. So I'm saving my healthy extras just incase I need to grab a cheese sandwich. I'm aiming for a subway salad though! :)

Food Diary - 11 November- Extra Easy

Breakfast: Banana, strawberry and kiwi with natural fat free yogurt

Sounds like a good pkan :)

I have no self control! :( Yesterday was a wash out. I started off well but on my first stop I spotted that Starbucks were selling Peppermint Mochas (My favourite!) so I had one of those and a giant bag of hula hoops to keep me quiet in the car for a while. Then I went for my meeting and was starving afterwards so I picked up a baguette in Sainsburys. Then for dinner I went to zizzis and I had mozzerella garlic bread, carbonara and a lemon meringue sundae for dessert! Oops! I'm going to have to train my butt off tonight now!

Food Diary - 12 November - Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Beans on 1 slice of wholemeal toast. Banana

Morning snack: Apple

Last edited:
I have no self control! :( Yesterday was a wash out. I started off well but on my first stop I spotted that Starbucks were selling Peppermint Mochas (My favourite!) so I had one of those and a giant bag of hula hoops to keep me quiet in the car for a while. Then I went for my meeting and was starving afterwards so I picked up a baguette in Sainsburys. Then for dinner I went to zizzis and I had mozzerella garlic bread, carbonara and a lemon meringue sundae for dessert! Oops! I'm going to have to train my butt off tonight now!

Food Diary - 12 November - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Beans on 1 slice of wholemeal toast. Banana

Oh dear but i find if i admit to it it helps :) i have been on plan majority of this week but still not expecting a great loss tomorrow as been TOTM.

That was really good! It's always easier when you don't like something! :) Yesterday wasn't too bad, there were a couple of biscuits but that's okay. At dinner though the stew was really undercooked so I ended up just making scrambled egg on toast. I had no syns left and I'd already used my HexB. Hopefully it should be okay, I could have gone for something worse and I trained for two hours straight last night!!

Diary - 13 November - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes (HexB) Banana & 350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch: Cake (!)

Dinner: Chicken & Mushroom (5.5), boiled rice, plain noodles and green beans

Syns: I'm cheating and only counting 5.5 cos I didn't have lunch and I'm training tonight!

After training: Lucozade sports light (2.5)

Total: 8

Last edited:
I was amazing yesterday but forgot my diary! Oops! Today I have been amazing too, despite being at Derby all day and my ride home stopping in McDs

16 November - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 x wholemeal bread with eggs, bacon, Linda McCartney red onion and thyme sausages, baked beans and mushrooms. 1/2 a grapefruit.

Lunch: Banana and a tub of mango

Dinner: Pork with cabbage, swede and carrots and roast potatoes

Syn: Twix (5.5) and Pops (4) = 9.5

Back