No more 'tomorrow' - it's today that counts!

Thursday 10 April 2014

Where has that week gone? I've been so busy I've hardly had chance to come on here let alone post a diary.

Last week went ok for me, I tried to eat more syns and was convinced this would result in my putting on this week, but quite the opposite! I lost 2 1/2 lbs and get Slimmer of the Week :). So that now puts me at 11lb lost in 4 weeks and that shiny stone sticker is in sight!

This week won't be a good one for me I don't think, we're off to Legoland on Saturday and will be taking a picnic with us, so that shouldn't be too bad but after that I'm off to my friend's house for an Indian Takeaway and lots of vodka!! I dread to think how many syns I'll consume - but I will try to order sensibly as I really don't want to undo all my hard work.

I have 6 weeks until my holiday so I'd really love to lose at least another 1/2 stone before then - at least that way I'd be pretty much back down to the weight I was a year ago at my wedding!

Today's meals are going to be a jacket potato with tuna, cheese & salad for lunch and a cowboy pie for dinner. I want to try and make some time to do a bit of body magic tonight as well. Need to try and balance out the badness I'll be having on Saturday night!

Well done on your weight loss so far and being slimmer of the week!

Back