No more voting please

Where do you fancy going? (one vote per person please)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be a 2 day thing?

2 Days Mrs D, Why not make it a minimins week away I need a break !!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Rome
Madrid
Malaga
Amsterdam
Reykjavik

I've read the responses and I'm so chuffed you guys are supporting this. I feel it's an opportunity to go global and I think I'm safe in saying we've become a group of great friends so what better way to enjoy a weekend! Also it gives the far flung Miniminers an opportunity to come along too..... yes Bev I was tempted to add Bejing to the list but I was sure I'd be seen as a mad woman.

So lets get a list together of possible destinations ... then I'll get a democratic decision on :
1) where the majority want to go
2) time of year
3) length of stay

So ....... the list so far:

Rome
Madrid
Malaga
Amsterdam
Reykjavik

Barcelona
Bejing ;)
Paris
Prague
Tallinn
Palma
Benidorm
Majorca

Palma
Majorca

*psst* Palma is in Majorca. But I know you knew that really ;)

Time of year: Kinda depends on other meets really, but preferably when the weather's a bit nicer. Maybe around this time next year?

Length of stay: a few days or long weekend at most would be best for me

Location: I'd prefer Amsterdam, Barcelona, Prague or Palma out of the ones currently listed - or even Dublin again would be cool :)

This sounds good! Will keep an eye on this one :D

I'd prefer somewhere I wouldn't have to fly too.....So would have to be western Europe...will train a long way!!but have fear of flying that even a weekend with you lot might not get me on one

sounds like a fab idea as long as its not gonna clash with my wedding!! would be especially interested in palma as have been to majorca before and love it, plus flights and accommodation is cheap :D :D :D

*psst* Palma is in Majorca. But I know you knew that really ;)

:)

LOL! I know nothing about spain. I've only ever been to Ibiza ... lol

I'd prefer somewhere I wouldn't have to fly too.....So would have to be western Europe...will train a long way!!but have fear of flying that even a weekend with you lot might not get me on one

I don't like flying, but I would HAPPILY come down to SE London (I know london well) and drive us both to Stansted / Heathrow and hold your hand on the aeroplane. The bigger the plane, the better the experience.

I think around this time next year would be fab, how about the early may bank holiday weekend that way we could stay an extra night :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back