No more voting please

Where do you fancy going? (one vote per person please)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cah-ching

Gold Member
Hi Gang,

2009 isn't a misprint, but I think we'd all need lots of advanced warning.

Following on from MaryPoppins saying the meets are addictive I was thinking may be we should have a meet some where totally different in 2009.

I don't mind going back to Dublin (which does need advanced planning cos prices get steep nearer the time) or even doing something in Galway which is a hoot of a place also.

However would you consider places like:

Rome
Madrid
Malaga
Amsterdam
Reykjavik

etc.

..... answers on a postcard.

Ooooh I've always fancied Amsterdam and flights are pretty cheap too:p

Abso-bluddy-lutely!!! :character00255:

I was only saying at the weekend how the 2009 Minimins Events Calendar needs to be started now so that potential organisers of the various meets can book their 'slot' early. That way everyone knows what's going on when and can plan accordingly :D

Let's do it!! Minimins Goes Global! :happy036:

Afraid I might not be able to do September 09 .... as little holiday of my own planned - that no-one but KP and I are going on!!!!

Can I add Paris to the list!!!

Bev...really I'm sure you will need a bit of company on that "special"holiday!!!

How mean Bev;);)

What about Barcelona, there were flights advertised at £17.00 a few days agao.

Ooooooooooo yes love Paris ... and Barcelona!!! Not sure we have enough months in 2009!!

And no Susan ... no interlopers I'm afraid!!!

I was only saying at the weekend how the 2009 Minimins Events Calendar needs to be started now so that potential organisers of the various meets can book their 'slot' early. That way everyone knows what's going on when and can plan accordingly :D

I like that idea... can never start planning too soon. I need another Newcastle one, its the only one with cheap hotels I can afford :cry:

Amsterdam certainly has my vote (been there before and it's fab!)

Paris is lovely too (although really expensive when you're there). But .. erm ... isn't it more geared up for loved up couples rather than a bunch of Minimins rabble-rousers (Bev and KP excepted of course :rolleyes:)

Barcelona is dead cool and trendy with loads of good restaurants/bars too.

A few other suggestions: what about Prague (great place for 'stag/hen' parties) or Tallinn in Estonia or Budapest (ditto)? :D

Paris is lovely too (although really expensive when you're there). But .. erm ... isn't it more geared up for loved up couples rather than a bunch of Minimins rabble-rousers (Bev and KP excepted of course :rolleyes:)

I was thinking that too lol Id LOVE to go to Paris, but fond tho I am of my fellow miniminers you lot werent the company I had in mind for a visit there :giggle:

Oh now Starlight you know you love minimers LOL

I'd be up for one too.

How about palma most low cost airlines fly there too.

Oooh! Now there's an idea. I've never been to Majorca before. Where's me bucket and spade? :cool:

On a similar vein ... how about Benidorm? :rolleyes: I know it sound rather 'naff' but Mandy (Hopefilly) goes there every year with a bunch of her mates and has a fab time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back