No motivation

Bernadette and mum

I used to be able to follow SW 100% always stuck well within my syns, always enjoyed what I was eating, very slow losses but usually consistant, then after a while I just kind of lost motivation and was finding it very difficult for the past month or so I've being having the odd day well over my syns, and when I stick within them I'm always craving more rubbish, last two weeks have been the worst always going well over my syns and feeling awful, thankfully I haven't done so yesterday or the day before, but have found it very difficult, today I've had them all but I just want more :( I'm just at a loss, I have no motivation at all even though I feel awful everytime I pig out and very much so want to lose the weight, just don't know what to do :sigh:

no one can make you get back int he right place to lose weight, it has to come from you. Why do you want to lose weight? try and write a pros and cons list to put somewhere you will see it to help motivate you. x

Hi, Im new to forums. I have been on SW for only a couple of months, i was doing really well and then all of a sudden I totally lost my motivation. During SW i lost just over a stone, I still have a lot more to lose and I need to get my self sorted and so from tomorrow morning i plan on being 100% back on plan. We can do this with the support from each other,Im sure of it.

Back