:( no no no!!

honeypop

Gold Member
I've just had a milky bar :( been feeling so down and have horrible cramps with the worst totm ever!! And I was feeding my daughter a milky bar and I had one :(

I feel as if I won't get bck on wagon tomorrow

Aww hun don't be too hard on yourself, everyone is gona struggle at some point. It was a blip, but just try to draw a line under it and forget about it, and start afresh tomorrow :) Keep your chin up, its not as bad as you think :) Sending you a big hug!:bighug:

I'm gonna go to bed early tonight. Cause I'm so tired every day now and feel as if I need fuel. I just want to start with 2 shakes and a bar. My will power is fading and I need to find so way to get it back and quick

Chin up honeypop :) ..Tomorrow is another day :)

Keep going lover, start again your doing soooo well x

Try to remember how its made you feel this time, when you might go to eat something again remember how it made you feel and it might not feel worth it x

I feel as if I won't get bck on wagon tomorrow

I'm sorry but this is poor! to get back on the wagon, you have to have fell off lass! You have done amazing, eating a milky bar isn't a silly thing, we have to live as well! if it was enjoyable and it was a once off then there isn't a problem, no major issue. You've done many days and tomorrow you will carry on as you did before i don't doubt it! You've done well so far and if you allowed this tiny tiny detail to derail what is really an impressive journey i would be disappointed but we both know thats not going to happen!

Post back here tomorrow evening and tell me that you've had a good day and normal service is resumed!!!

Thanks everyone. I'll be goo the rest of the day and tomorrow. I'm so close to goal

Back