NO NO NOOOO

claddagh

Im gutted with myself, really gutted. I was in work yesterday, I dont know what triggered it, I havnt had a slip in ages, and I ate lunch!! I had my shake with me, not only that but when I went home I talked myself into the fact id already eaten so why not have dinner. When my partner said it to me I chewed his head off :mad:.....(even thought id asked him to keep a close eye on me) and today after my morning shake I ate lunch again.:confused: :confused: Is this going to be my downfall !! am I really going to let all my hard work go down the pan and start eating again!! Now im away for the weekend and I really think I might eat, I hate ranting and moaning but please someone help me before I ruin it all:cry: :cry:

You need to stop. Look at what you've achieved so far.
How long have you been on LT?
how much have you lost?
If you're on week 1 how many days have you managed?
What kind of goals have you got for losing the weight?

How about you set up a ticker on this forum to show how far you've come? It's really helpful. Add bits to your signature - even if it's mini goals like "lose 1 stone", "dcomplete a whole week on LT"

You need to think about what you're losing weight for. If you really don't want to do a diet that's total food replacement then maybe you have to reconsider your options.

BUT! this could be a momentary blip, you CAN get straight back on LT but you have to really want it... but you CAN do it and your weight loss goals CAN be achieved.

Good luck, and please don't beat yourself up too much about this. You can recover and still achieve your goals.

Hi Claddagh

Doesnt say how much you have lost, etc so I am not sure how far on you are.

Oh dear....listen, what is done is done. I know in Wk 3 I had a blip. All of a sudden I just ate, I wasnt thinking about food. My hubby had been out working, I made his dinner when he came home and then I just ate! It was so out of the blue. I felt so scared and worried that I was going down that road again, after pinning all my hopes on LT. Then, I PM'd a few people (wasnt brave enough to even post)!! and they re-assured me. Here I am to tell the tale, 11 weeks later!!! Or 8 actually after the blip.

Why am I here! Because I realised that I had made a mistake and it made me stronger. I wanted to lose the weight, was sick fed up being fat and feeling like everyone was looking at me. I have a responsible job and I just felt I wasnt able to do it properly as I was losing my confidence. Oh, a lot of things made me stop. but most importantly, I wanted to do this diet for ME! I wanted my self respect back.

So, I say all this to help you.....you have had a blip, get back and just reassess your life. You need to do this or you wouldnt be here in the first place, or posting to say HELP. I could say there, there, there...but I think you need to just snap yourself into reality. You can do it! Just realise that food isnt there at the minute and go for it.

You can do this, if you really want to. You are obviously at a cross-roads in your life; your choice which road you wanna take - I know which one I would take.

You are strong, so just pick yourself up and learn from this and know the triggers.

Hope this helps in some way to help you make your decision. Going away doesnt mean you need to eat!! I have been away and done all sorts of activities in the past 11 weeks and it hasnt stopped me having fun, as it is the one's you are with that is important, not what you stick in your mouth ;-)

Take care sweetie and just remember, dont look back, keep looking forward.

Oh, I hope you dont think this is smug, I dont mean it to..just want you to realise we all have that inner strength, sometimes just a bit deeper than we thought!

Take care and do let us know how you are doing.....

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: !!!!!!
You cannot do Lipotrim and have "slips" it just doesn't work like that. You HAVE to be 100% commited and do it properly to get the full effect that Ketosis brings.....e.g. lack of hunger and fast fat-burning. Now that you have been properly told off...(LOL!!!) Make an oath to yourself that you will commit to LT until you have reached your goal. I notice that you haven't kept a weekly weight-loss chart to give you added motivation, I don't know how new you are to LT. Please, please give yourself the chance of the fastest weight-loss programme I have ever been on, I promise you that the fantastic feeling you have when you can buy the clothes you have always dreamed of and actually look fantastic in, will far, far outweigh the urge to comfort-eat. This is the FIRST diet I have ever completed and am keeping the weight off and I have been yo-yo diesting for 38 years. Getting increasingly bigger every time. We can all encourage you, but only YOU have the final control. Very best of luck.

hun, it's ok!! you obviously don't want to eat as you are beating yourself up about it... and if you dont want to, why would you!! (simple hey?! :confused:)

if no one made mistakes, we'd all be size 10s all our lives. everyone on this forum has made mistakes at some point (including before lipotrim) and totally understands what's going on with you... all those times you're cooking dinner and suddenly find yourself eating a sandwich?! that bag of crisps that you thought were in the desk drawer but remembered you already ate them bla bla bl... the important thing to do it pick yourself up and start again. what were you eating? do you think you are out of ketosis?

this forum is the best place for you to rant and rave so go ahead. you confessed and are fronting it out so you must have the committment in you to go all the way.

this diet will make you happier when you are slimmer, so when you feel like having something to eat again just remember that if you eat it, you may be contributing your your own unhappiness.

do your best hun, but this isnt the diet for everyone. i believe you can do it, because you came here for help.

go for it!!! xxx

Ladies thank you so much, You are always here for everybody. I read your posts and I think WOW.
I really sat here thinking I was going off my rocker!! Iv had a little cry, and after my telling off, and fantastic words of insperation :) Im going to go home tonight run a hot bath and have an early night.:eek:
I can start it again in the morning and try to forget what I did.
What I had to eat? Hot chicken roll. I dont even like them its been a few moments of madness.
I started lipotrim 2 years ago and I lost 3 stone, I put weight back on again, not looking after myself, and when I restarted it I lost another stone, im going strong and im in the right frame of mind,keeping a diary etc. I think when my other half is eating I started feeling sorry for myself, made him pity me, so he would make the excuses for me when I ate. Enough is enough :( I have to get back on track, I think iv set my signature up now!!
And again thank you so much and sorry for the moan, your all so good.xxxxxx

and I thought id done my ticker just right....em I didnt at all did I lol

Ladies thank you so much, You are always here for everybody. I read your posts and I think WOW.
I really sat here thinking I was going off my rocker!! Iv had a little cry, and after my telling off, and fantastic words of insperation :) Im going to go home tonight run a hot bath and have an early night.:eek:
I can start it again in the morning and try to forget what I did.
What I had to eat? Hot chicken roll. I dont even like them its been a few moments of madness.
I started lipotrim 2 years ago and I lost 3 stone, I put weight back on again, not looking after myself, and when I restarted it I lost another stone, im going strong and im in the right frame of mind,keeping a diary etc. I think when my other half is eating I started feeling sorry for myself, made him pity me, so he would make the excuses for me when I ate. Enough is enough :( I have to get back on track, I think iv set my signature up now!!
And again thank you so much and sorry for the moan, your all so good.xxxxxx

We are here for each other! I am sure this will make you stronger.......tomorrow is another day and I am glad you took the right road! You know you wont be disappointed.

don't beat yourself up about it, you are human like the rest of us
draw a line in the sand and start again
set goals and mini goal, find a spreadsheet to fill in to show your losses

you can do it! jump straight back on the LT train

x

**hugs**

We`re all human and we all slip up..The difference is whether we pick ourselves up and carry on.

Start afresh, Whats done is one x

Good Luck!!

LiSe Xx

Back