Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

No one notices...

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Weezygal, 4 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Weezygal

Weezygal Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(9.9%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know I havent been on my diet for long...however in the 5 weeks ive been taking xenical & eating healthy I have lost just over 2 stone...yet no one has noticed...When i tell people I have lost weight i feel like they look at me & think 'have you??'...It's days like these my motivation slides & right now i so feel like diving in the fridge & eating everything in sight! lol...I know I need to just stay positive and keep going & I will...Just sometimes it's nice to have some support and encouragement from our friends & family...is it just me or does anyone else frrl like this????:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Weezygal

Weezygal Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(9.9%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. nattyclare78

nattyclare78 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(21.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know how you feel, it makes you want to not bother! people only noticed with me when I stopped wearing my 'too big' clothes!!!

btw, if u don't mind me asking where are you in northants?

x

5. Weezygal

Weezygal Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(9.9%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done on your weight loss! thats great...Im from near Weston Favell in Northampton...why do u live near? x

6. nattyclare78

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(21.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    yes I live in wellingborough, born and bred in Earls Barton! x

7. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Read here It's a common problem.

KB

8. happyhippo

happyhippo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi don't be too down about people not noticing it can just be they dont want to offend you by asking. or it could be a jelously thing too. :) You know and we know that you have lost it. Keep your chin up :)

9. Weezygal

Weezygal Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(9.9%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanxs girls...I feel much better today i was just having a down day yesterday! I surpose we all do...Thats why these forums are such an important tool...so nice to have people to talk 2 that are facing the same issues as myself!
    Wellingborough! not far from me at all just down the road x

10. nattyclare78

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(21.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know, if you ever fancy meeting up for exercise or chat or just a bit of support pm me x

11. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    Weezygal, omg i thought you'd copied and pasted my thread then, then saw kb had posted my link. In fact it has got me down so much i have fallen of the wagon and i feel so bad. I had a goodish day yesterday then today i have been biting the kids heads off, called the old man a loser and waste of my time,oops his crime....he didn't want to meet me at our daughters new flat... Needles to say i managed to turn it round when he came flying down in 0.2 seconds on his push bike (oh dear i am laughing at myself here,lol) to saying knew that would have you coming down quick...nearly TOTM.
    Its like i am doing this with no support. The doctors haven't got a new dietician in yet, however i am making an appointment tomorrow and i AM going to restart and continue. My only plus at the moment is i haven't put on though i might well have after today...
    I have even gone down to a size 18 both top and bottom from a size 22/24 and my skinny sisters haven't even noticed. GRRRRRRRRR size 6 and a size zero it dont help i am the oldest and they introduce me as the big sister grrrrrrrr.They don't see me all the time either.
    I suppose after this moan i might feel better but really Weezygal you have made my day,i dont feel so alone and i know the jounery will be tough but i willing to go on......no longer alone due to this forum thanks to everyone xxx

Ps went to an ANNE SUMMERS PARTY and even bought someting i thing might well fit. Lol i have just realised it cost me £33.00 and thats the total i have lost as well,sorry rambling now xxxx

12. Weezygal

Weezygal Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(9.9%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Tina u are so not on your own...I thought i was but after reading different threads i've noticed so many people are thinking the same thing! I think the hardest thing is having no support especially from your family & close friends...sometimes when your down & feeling stressed it's so easy to slip back into your old ways! The worst time for me is when my son (4 years) goes 2 bed...being a single mum it gets lonely & boring so what do u do??? Eat crap all the nice & naughty things while u watch tv! I know i am so guilty of this! So far since i have been taking Xenical (5 weeks) I havent slipped back I have wanted 2 but some how i've managed to hold back...People still havent really noticed my weight loss so now I just think sod u lot I'll show u all...I can do this on my own...But I know what u mean this forum has been so helpful in talking to people in the same situation...I find once i have been on her & log off I feel positive in that I can do this!

Good on you for treating yourself to something from Ann Summers!! U go girl x x

13. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    I can see it must be hard when your little one goes to bed. Its not like you can go for a walk when he is in bed. For me i go to the allotment it takes me an hour to water the plants so that's an hour wasted, well an hour not picking lol.
    When i can't go out i do the mad things like clean the cooker and pull it out and do the sides and see what the kids have dropped down the back,lol. Its a job i hate because it stuck in a tight hole and its so hard to pull it out and i am so scared of pulling the dam pipe out the back (its gas).
    I tend to sit on face book as well but it gets boring quite quickly.

The sugar free jelly is a good one as well.A Muller yogurt is good one but then the best is a fruit salad for a snack i the evening. Not quite the same as the bag of crisps or the chocolate i know but once your use to it you'll have replaced your bad habit with a good one

I so hope you have had a good week its really worth the pain in the end ...

Tina xx

14. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    I wouldn't worry about people not commenting.

A lot of people (me included) would be worried about offending you or something by saying something.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.