NO POINT GREEN SOUP...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shell, 8 May 2009 Social URL.

1. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !!!!
    there was a soup in a campaign last year which was free, it was a chuck it all in kinda soup and if i remember rightly had cauli, brocoli maybe even cabbage in it !!! i did have a copy of it and cant find it , and it was really nice....i need a no point soup receipe but hate tomato !!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Basically just put in any veg you like and add stock. I dont think any 2 of us make the same soup :)

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
  5. sarahmary

sarahmary New Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I agree with Starlight. No two zero point soups are the same. Just put any veg you like in. The only veg with points are the "3 p's" They are potatoes, peas and parsnips. Everything else is free.

I find that sometimes the soups can be a bit bland, so I add fresh coriander, some cumin and lash in a heap of Nandos extra hot peri peri sauce, but that's just me.

I make a heap of soup on a Sunday and bring it into work all week in a smaller bowl Yum!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.