No porridge.... no porridge?!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Just got back from my CDC and now have a months supply of CD. I'm quite disappointed though, wasn't as much variety as I would have liked. Her delivery arrived this morning minus a box of orange bars as they were running low apparently so I've not got quite enough bars and lots more peanut than I would have liked but then I realised over Christmas I quite like Snickers so maybe I'll like them a bit more. But anyway, to the point, I've got NO PORRIDGE!!! :( I LOVE porridge so I'm really disappointed! :(

*goes off to sulk*

Did she replace them with something else? I don't think thats on at all, after all it her job to make sure you get what you have asked/paid for. I would ring her up and ask her to swap them when she gets them in. After all, you are paying her!! She has been a bit unreliable hun hasn't she..... :( xxx

Yeah I had extra shakes instead. She'd asked what stuff I liked so she knew what kind of things to get in. But then lost that! So think she just forgot I like porridge. But still, no porridge?! *sigh*

Call her up and tell her that as soon as she gets porridge in you want to swap it. It's completely not on - ESPECIALY if you are buying whole month supply. I couldn't go without a porridge for a week not to mention WHOLE month.
If she refuses - just change your CDC - bottom line is you are a customer who brings a dosh - don't understand why would she not even TRY to provide what you want.
Good luck with it hun xxx

I agree with everyone else here... call her and get it changed, and accept no excuses!
my CDC ALWAYS has EVERYTHING in stock, and has my order ready when i arrive, i wouldnt expect to be short of anything, especially orange bars!! theyre my fave!
seriously though, get it changed, and then i would actually look further afield for someone more reliable, she seems to be giving you a bit of a run around in many aspects..

my cdc sometimes doesnt have what i want ( and i only order choc mint ) BUT if she doesnt have it on weigh in day she always tells me when shes expecting more in and offers to drop them off at her husbands work for me to pick up if i want
so drop her a text or email asking her to let you know when she has porrige in so you can arrange to get some

i get a months supply at a time too but i could not live without the porridge, shakes are ok but i still feels as though i havent eaten, where as porridge does the trick, hope you get them swopped x

I feel bad though, I don't know why, I'm a customer like any other place I shop I guess. I should have mentioned it while I was there really.

Dont feel bad, as you say your her customer, and an unsatisfied one!
Call her, im sure she wont mind.....

i would call her too, ask her when she is getting some in so you can swap some shakes, tell her there is no way that you can be happy doing CD without your porridges.
i get 2 weeks at a time my CDC always has what i ask for in stock an i only let her know what i want when i get there, ive only had to text her once with my order and that was when the rebranding was done as she didnt want to order too much before the changeover.

Caroline dont feel bad....ask yourself this, is she in it for the extra money, or committed to helping her clients lose weight? I know which one I would put my money on, especially as she seems to have difficulty 'fitting' things in. Its YOUR life sweetie, your weightloss, a (hopefully) once ina lifetime acheivement and learning process. Please think of you, you deserve to have what you have paid for, and thats your expected orders and weigh ins regulary. I know the snow has made a difference, but she could always compromise with you and offer to swap...which she hasnt. xxx

Hi Caroline,
Please do not feel bad about ringing your CDC and asking for what you want to have. I see all my clients on a weekly basis I do stock everything at home but if for any reason i was running low I would put an order in and usually have the products very quickly depending what time of day you put the order in.
Lots of people change things with me if they are not keen on certain flavours and its really not a problem.
Ring her and explain to her that you really want the porridges and can she let you know when they arrive so you can swap some things over..
xxx

I really don't know why I let myself feel bad about these things. I think it's just so I can shrink away, if that makes sense. Chances are she'd be fine with it. Pah I should stop being so pathetic and grow some balls! Well, not literally, I'd be a bit worried if I did, but you know what I mean lol

Back