No prizes ..........

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by time4action, 2 December 2008 Social URL.

1. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Starve a Fever, FEED a Cold............no prizes for guessing which one of those I've got..........

Jeez !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

snap and whats worse is there is no way i can drink lemsip without about 3 sugars in it.. and i cant do sweetner in it , has to be sugar so the diet is out of the window for the next few days

urgh lemsip !

4. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi guys sorry your both feeling like crap,what about drinkin hot lemon squash and taking paracetemol??hope you both get well soon xx

5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Why is it when we are dieting we get the cold and not the fever:rolleyes:.

I know someone who was very overweight and took a viral thing, he lost so much weight (a good couple of stone), when he was better he joined a class and lost the rest of his weight. He used his virus to his advantage lol, and might i add still slim jim :)

6. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Well this cold (that I've had since Sat) has left me with no energy to prepare anything SWish and craving comfort food, I'm going to my first weigh in tonight after getting back on track and I've ruined it. I got off to a good start too last week and now its all gone to pot.

Oh well, lets draw a line under this week and start anew now that I'm feeling a bit better.

Colds are crap !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.