No self control

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
I'm so cross with myself.

I decided that I was going to treat myself today with a Flake. I had it all worked out with the syn value and I was going to be on plan still.

BUT none of my local shops had single flakes in so I convinced myself that if I bought a packet of 4 I could ration myself to 1 a day until the end of the week.

I should KNOW myself by now. Within half hour of opening my 'one for the day' I'd polished the lot off.

It's crazy because if I haven't got chocolate in, I may crave it but I won't go out and buy it (I live opposite a small shop) but depite this I muck myself up!

Sorry for the whinge but I'm so cross with myself

I think this proves that you are only human! I can't buy multipacks either - I can't stop myself from polishing off the lot in one go. Just draw a line and get back on track - you can do it! *waves pompoms*

dont worry babe - we all make mistakes, thats how we learn.

Remember how you feel now and i am sure it will be a very long time before you make this error again xxx

your not the first nor the last to have done that, keep on track, its only 'a day' so tomorrow is always another day, good luck.

Hey,
I'm the same with biscuits so literally cannot have them in the house!
Once I open a pack my "Hand to mouth" action initiates and the next think I know I have an empty wrapper, chocolate round my mouth and a huge guilt trip to go on! It doesn’t matter if they are individually wrapped I will still devour them like the biscuit equivalent of the four horsemen of the apocalypse!
I'm finding it very difficult to be good at the moment, my office is constantly full of biscuits, cakes and crisps at the moment!

Your only human and im sure most of us would do the same given half the chance... draw a line under it... and start again:)

We all have our guilty pleasures...for some it's chocolate... :17729:and for others it's other stuff... :eatdrink023:

Don't go beating yourself up for this. It's 1 day out of 7 that you didn't resist the urge. Draw a line under it and start back on plan tomorrow.

Good luck! :)

I can't even read this without thinking how nice a choccie bar or 6 would be right now so you really are not alone.
As everyone else has said - draw a line and move on. :)

Back