No side effects!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Hey guys

I've been on xenical for 4 weeks now and I've still not experienced the side effects, and I'm actually worried that I'm doing something wrong. I get windy and have strange poo sometimes, but I never get oily or have the urgent need to go or anything. Do you think I should eat something naughty and have a "clear out"??? I'm just confused.. I was expecting the worst and it's not happened...:confused:

Well your obviously doing something right just think of it like that :) I was kinda thinking the same thing though, I have had no side effects at all either, we must have a good diet ;)

No side effects do NOT mean the tablets are working, your weight loss means the tablets are working. No side effects is a good thing hun x

I am same as you Penguin, cant make sense of it, I am also worried they are not working as i keep reading that they dont work for everyone x

Ali is right, its a GOOD thing there are no side effects, as long as your losing weight they are working. I have had no side effects but I know they are working cos I have lost 15lbs in the past almost month I have been taking them :D

Oh right I see :( you may be one of the unlucky ones it does not work for then....if your not cheating and having low fat, low ish calories and exercising you should be loosing :) x

Dont forgot why people get the side effects! They get the side effects from eating too much fat. Its fat that is the orange stuff. Therefore your not eating too much fat which is good. The side effects are a sign that your over working the tablets. Thats is why there are the rules in place. People who have tango poo are eating too much fat. Wind and softer stools etc are perfectly normal, tango poo isnt normal, its because they're cheating.

Chala, are you counting calories? You might not be eating enough or are eating the right amount to maintain.

Dont forgot why people get the side effects! They get the side effects from eating too much fat. Its fat that is the orange stuff. Therefore your not eating too much fat which is good. The side effects are a sign that your over working the tablets. Thats is why there are the rules in place. People who have tango poo are eating too much fat. Wind and softer stools etc are perfectly normal, tango poo isnt normal, its because they're cheating.

Chala, are you counting calories? You might not be eating enough or are eating the right amount to maintain.

I am back at docs this Thursday so am going to have a chat to her, have been thinking of calorie counting past couple of days as i dont think i am eating enough. So frustrating for me makes me upset that it doesnt seem to be working :( x

i think you only get oilly stools if you eat over your grams of fat i think x

Thanks everyone. I'm just worried because my first week on them properly I gained half a pound, then the next week I lost 5lbs and at my last WI I had gained 1.5lbs.

It's OK tho, I think I know where I'm going wrong. I'm eating too many calories & not controlling my portion size :(

Thanks Chala. It's more snacks that I struggle with. Like.. last night I had 4 pink & whites, 3 slices of the eat smart low fat lemon slices, a bowl of cereal (probably 60g of cereal), snack a jacks and carrot sticks... I just can't stop:confused: that was all after dinner. I know it's boredom but I feel so low that I don't want to do anything else but eat.

:cry:

Thanks Chala. It's more snacks that I struggle with. Like.. last night I had 4 pink & whites, 3 slices of the eat smart low fat lemon slices, a bowl of cereal (probably 60g of cereal), snack a jacks and carrot sticks... I just can't stop:confused: that was all after dinner. I know it's boredom but I feel so low that I don't want to do anything else but eat.

:cry:

aww:hug99: dont worry, we all do it. and its early days, your trying to break the habits that have formed over a long time dont be so hard on yourself!

you should try swimming, or an exercise dvd. if you do something you dont usually do, you feel to happy with yourself to go nibbling!

aww:hug99: dont worry, we all do it. and its early days, your trying to break the habits that have formed over a long time dont be so hard on yourself!

you should try swimming, or an exercise dvd. if you do something you dont usually do, you feel to happy with yourself to go nibbling!

Thanks hun :hug99:. I don't have a swimsuit & I would be far too self concious to go swimming anyway but I did go back to the gym on Friday - first time in a long time. So I will be continuing that! I just need to stop nibbling on bad things:cry:

well were all here for ya!! this time next year we'll all be millionaires..oh i mean slim :D

Back