Step 1 Sole Source No stopping me this time

Thx. I am feeling very positive so far. Not really been tempted which is good but I know that will come at some point. I'm very focused at the moment. My first aim is to be at least 3 stone lighter by Christmas. And then another 4 by my birthday in April. Then 3 more by July. By then there will be 3 to go till the end. Of course I'm secretly hoping I'll lose more each month :) I had an average weight loss of 4-5 lbs a week last time I did this properly. Had the odd week where I lost less or sts. But for the most part the weight just flew off.
I've seen a gorgeous dress that I'd quite like to wear for the wedding. Bearing in mind I haven't worn a dress in 15 years. Or a skirt. So I'll probably change my mind by then. Lol.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds very achievable to me !
It's good to plan and have a rough idea of where we will be when etc.
15 years of not wearing a dress I bet some people won't recognise you at the wedding !
Bet the time flies by and like you say no doubt you will change your mind a million times about the outfit you should wear x x

Well yesterday and today have been very stressful-problems with my ex.But I haven't given in. I have probably drunk more coffee than I ever have in my life but that's better than eating right?

First weigh in tomorrow :) Can't wait!!

First weigh in tomorrow :) Can't wait!!

Well done for not letting the Ex get to you and good luck with the weigh in, keep us posted x

Thanks. It's at 2 today.

I lost 13 1/4 lbs !!!!

I lost 13 1/4 lbs !!!!

My god that's amazing ! Well done hunni, its amazing the results for a bit dedication.
I've never lost that much I a week, hats off to you x x x

Thank you both :)

Second weigh in today and lost 6.5 lbs :) That's 1st 6lbs in 2 weeks :) I am feeling very positive right now :) My consultant is lovely and I'm so glad I switched :) She's so supportive-it makes such a difference.

Second weigh in today and lost 6.5 lbs :) That's 1st 6lbs in 2 weeks :) I am feeling very positive right now :) My consultant is lovely and I'm so glad I switched :) She's so supportive-it makes such a difference.

Wow slim, that's a phenomenal loss in two weeks! You must feel on top of the world !
Well done hunni x x x

Thank you. Yes I do feel pretty good :)

Weigh in number 3 tomorrow-it's TOTM this week so I don't think I've lost much but the inches are definitely going. Just had to get a new bra-my cup size has gone up(due to the style of the bra) but the band size has dropped-I was in a 42E and now I'm in a 38G. I love my new bra.I only got one as I'll need another in a few months because I always lose weight from my top half first.Can't wait to see what size I will need by Christmas :)

Weigh in number 3 tomorrow-it's TOTM this week so I don't think I've lost much but the inches are definitely going. Just had to get a new bra-my cup size has gone up(due to the style of the bra) but the band size has dropped-I was in a 42E and now I'm in a 38G. I love my new bra.I only got one as I'll need another in a few months because I always lose weight from my top half first.Can't wait to see what size I will need by Christmas :)

Good luck for tomorrow :)
Keep us posted x x x

Only 3 lbs today due to TOTM but that's ok isn't it?

Only 3 lbs today due to TOTM but that's ok isn't it?

3lb is fab :) I would me more than happy with 3lb per week, it's almost a stone a month x

3lb is fab :) I would me more than happy with 3lb per week, it's almost a stone a month x

Are you 1stone 9lb now ?
That's fab in only 3 weeks x x

Yep :)

Back