Step 1 Sole Source No stopping me this time

Down to 2 stone lost in 4 weeks :) happy with that!

Woo I lost 6.5 this week!!!

Lost 4.75lbs this week :)

6 off this week which I was not expecting at all :) In the stone below so am happy :)

Comparison pic ....

front

wk0andwk8front_zps56823173.jpg

back

wk0andwk8back_zps7171eb11.jpg

side(ignore the face-I was talking lol)

wk0andwk8side_zps709ee0dc.jpg

Comparison pic ....

front

back

side(ignore the face-I was talking lol)

Fantastic photos you can really see the difference, well done hunni, 6lb is FAB :)

And another 4.5 off :) Am so so pleased with that :) Almost 4 stone gone!!Only 9 weeks :)

And another 4.5 off :) Am so so pleased with that :) Almost 4 stone gone!!Only 9 weeks :)

That is flipping amazing ! ! !
Massive well done :)

3.5 off today-got TOTM a week early grrrr. That's 4 stone and 0.75lb in 10 weeks :)

So to finish off this year I have lost 5 stone and changed dramatically...I can't quite believe it :)

wk0andwk15side_zps9a0664d2.jpg

wk0andwk15front_zpsa4e98ff2.jpg

wk0andwk15frontpull_zpsd59a55c3.jpg

wk0andwk15back_zps6ff96406.jpg

So to finish off this year I have lost 5 stone and changed dramatically...I can't quite believe it :)

What a difference, massive well done :)

Well done I love the definition of your waist and cheek bones. Gorgeous! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So...I'm back again...I managed to put back all that weight I lost for various reasons so I am back again starting at day 1. I'm glad I left them photos here as it makes me see how quickly I saw a difference last time and that I CAN do this! Wish me luck. This time I'm going to be posting pics of the scales as well for weekly weigh ins. So here is my starting weight :(
start weight.jpg

Well day 1 is almost over...yes I know it's only 6:45pm but I've just had a bath and will be going to bed shortly because if I don't I'm going to eat something! The kids are all fed, the kitchen is a mess but the older ones can deal with that and I'm going to go and play on my iPad in bed.
Tomorrow is going to be a horrible day I think-day 2 always is :(

You can do this. I did similar to you and I'm on week 3 of my restart now. Just under 6 st to go!

Thanks Wigglybunny-you're doing really well :)

Woke up several times in the night but that's not unusual for me. Feeling OK today apart from a runny nose and no energy. The no energy part is normal for me too sadly. I've been off work since December 1st with what is turning out to be probably fibromyalgia and or M.E. but no firm diagnosis. It's not a brain tumour or M.S which was the other possibility(thankfully) so I suspect that's what the doctors are going for. There's no way I could cope with work right now-my concentration goes after about 10 minutes and I get pins and needles in my hands and feet which means I drop stuff or make mistakes typing, which is fine at home but not at work. Work are being funny about me being off so long and my sick pay finishes in June but they aren't willing to let me have less hours so I can at least try and work so I'll have to apply for ESA at least until the symptoms are under control. The doc says I'm fine to do the diet, that it won't hurt and that losing weight is always a good thing.
Anyway day 2 today and feeling ok about it so far. Drinking coffee now and have had some water already(go me).In quite a lot of pain this morning so not planning on doing anything today really other than writing 2 letters. I'm trying to keep myself busy by learning Japanese for fun. It's sooooo difficult. I did French, German and Russian at school so I'm pretty good at languages but my brain is rusty these days. My 15 year old is learning it with me and she's much faster than I am at remembering things.

Back