no sure i can do it......

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hi everyone,

i've been browsing the forum for a while since i had my baby and the doctor giving me the all clear to do LT again, first thing is maybe it's too close to xmas, and second thing is apart from you lovely people on here and my husband i have loads of peoplesaying don't do it or if you do that diet then really you've cheated and not done it yourself. i personally think that everyone on here desreves a medal i've done it before (only for 4 days and failed) but i thought it was the hardest thing i've ever done. and i've quit smoking before after 8 years. so what i'm askin is what do you think is it too close to xmas to start?

i really dont want to fail this time i was so ashamed last time.

its not too close to christmas to start hun.only thing is you would have to be prepared not to eat and stick at lipotrim.
if you don't think you can do that then wait til after christmas and get your head into the right place to start and be 100% committed to lipotrim.

i personnally would start now if you're in the right frame of mind.
there will be plenty more christmas meals to have in the future.

thing is there is always gonna be a reason(excuse!)not to start straight away.could be a birthday,anniversary,out with friends etc,but you just gotta bite the bullet and tackle it x

best of luck whatever you decide x

I agree, it's definitely not too close to Christmas to start LT if you are in the *right* mindset. On previous attempts at LT I made it to days 4 and 12 respectively and now Im on Day 21 on my third attempt with no sign of my resolve weakening. I don't have any support other than this forum and that's more than enough for me personally.

Losing weight is very much a psychological battle for most of us. If you doubt yourself for a second you are setting yourself up for failure. Do what feels right, if waiting til after Christmas feels the best thing then do that, on the other hand, if you feel super motivated and like nothing could stop you then don't waste another moment!

Good luck!

Back