Step 1 Sole Source + No weight loss

:mad

Inhad my first weigh in on fri and lost 10lbs so was over the moon! Have just got weighed today and have not lost anything. I have been following the plan 100 per cent and checked the kerosene and am in in ketosis.

Can anyone tell me why this could be?

Sooo disappointed feel like giving up!

Have you weighed at different times of the day! I found that weighing later on I could be 2-4 lbs heavier!! Don't feel disheartened still a good loss over 2 weeks!! You'll probably get a big loss next week x

Lots of people maintain week 2 inc me I have big loss week one the it doesn't move fur about 9 days. It will pay off do keep going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 8lbs in my first week and so far this week not even half a pound were eating bugger all why isn't it still coming off x

Just because it doesnt show at the scales.. it could be showing in inches... dont get disheartened and DONT weigh yourself EVERY day.. bin the scales at home and just weigh in once a week with your CDC.. this way you will get a more accurate reading and wont be disheartened..

Everyones body works differently.. keep at it!

I'm the worst for this, but don't weigh yourself at home,

I kept weighing myself and didnt seem to have lost, when I got to CDC she weighed me and I'd lost 5lbs.... Keep at it, this diet does reward us if we stick to it :) xx

Back