No weight lost according to weigh in today - but that is ok

Moonagedaydream

Usually I go for my weigh in on a saturday but I can't go tomorrow so I did it a day early. I looked at the scales and it looked like I had lost 1/2 lb. But the chemist said it had stayed around the same. I am in this for a bit longer so it doesn't bother me. Had run out of chocolate shakes! :eek:

So I got some strawberry and vanilla ones (14 vanilla/7 strawberry).

It is what you lose overall that counts. Not what you lose each week. And if I have a less successful week's weigh in one week, the next one may be better. It all averages out in the end I think.

Someone told me I look younger. :D I think so too think being really overweight aged me. I am just beginning to notice clothes being too big and I may fit in some that I haven't worn for a few years now.

I think I can still afford to lose more weight and I want to lose enough that if my weight goes back up a bit it won't matter too much. We shall see how long I am allowed to, and how long I manage to stay on it for.

I take it a week at a time. Just get through each day, each pound lost adds up over time. It is do-able!

For anyone finding it difficult. It is. You have to want it badly. If your body is not reacting well to it get medical advice and possibly come off it and try something else. Persevere and you will lose the weight - whether on Lipotrim or something else.

Well done Moon, great attitude! Hope you make up for it next week with a HUGE loss.

Can you manage the vanilla and strawberry shakes? Must be tough when the pharmacy doesn't have the flavour you want. Not sure what I would do, I only like the chocolate ones.

Best wishes for this week.

BM

Well done Moon, great attitude! Hope you make up for it next week with a HUGE loss.

Can you manage the vanilla and strawberry shakes? Must be tough when the pharmacy doesn't have the flavour you want. Not sure what I would do, I only like the chocolate ones.

Best wishes for this week.

BM

I have had my wobbly times where I wondered whether this was worth it but I have managed to keep going. Having people who know how hard it is and to remind you that it is the long haul that counts rather than this week's loss helps. They help encourage you when you are feeling low.

Strawberry are my least favourite but I don't mind them. I like the vanilla and chocolate best. I was disappointed about the lack of chocolate ones this week but I am ok with it.

I will never try the soup again though! :eek: A few mouthfulls in week one was enough to put me off!

At the moment it is quite liberating to not have to think about food, to be able to just "eat" the shakes to live without all the unhealthy emotional baggage I had attached to eating. I don't want to pick that baggage up again when I start eating food. I hope I can eat healthily and stay healthy.

Wow you are so positive! Fantastic attitude hon!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back