no weight lost-help

chinababe

Silver Member
Hi
I've been on tabs for a week now & have eaten really healthily, been to the gym everyday except sunday & haven't lost anything at all. Very disappointed. Any ideas please?:confused:

Give it time china, a lot of us didn't have a weight loss in the first week, myself included.
xx

Stick with it, you will start to see the results in no time :D

keep it up, it takes time for the tablets to kick in and ur body will react soon enough......
dont lose heart

sharon x

hey hun!!

try not to get down! I also didnt loose in first week!

Also if u went to gym every day bar sunday im sure there will be some muscle build up too!

You could also make a note of your measurements with a tape measure! Im always sayin i will do the same but never get round to it!! hehe Must kick my self up the back side

keep smiling

luv katiexx

Thanks for all your encouragement. will stick with it. In the past I've given up at this point but find that writing on here keeps my spirits up, so excuse any ranting & raving. Looking at other peopls weight loss is really encouraging. At home its easy to feel that no one else understands.

Rant and rave away china. Better to do that than head for the kitchen cupboards :D

thanks alibalibee

Back