no weight lost !

staceyb_2003

No weight lost this week and i used 17 of my weeklys and all of my dailys and used all my activity points :-( wish i could be one of those that loses loads by eating all their weeklys !! Its still all working out whats right fro me at the minute i didn't lose when i ate all my weeklys either i guess i'm just gonna have to face being one who can't eat them all. Though i do feel more toned maybe its muscle mass , deffo no change to the scales though .... would love for you to share your experiences of what works for you x i'm on 29 daily 49 weekly x:sigh:

do you have a food diary ? it could be something you are eating.

my mum used to find she couldn't eat broccoli if she was on a diet as she never lost even though it was always a free / 0pp / (whatever the diet she was on called the naughty things) veg. ... so if you eat that it could be that.... or something that has the same effect on you ?

i know a lot of people can't have bread as they find it slows down losses even if they count it.

I eat all my dailies and all my weeklies and I almost always lose something whether it be half a pound some weeks, a pound other weeks up to 2.5lb! I am 4 inches taller than you however, could it be your stature (I am not in any way saying you are tiny lol)? What kinda things do you eat? I try not to eat too many bananas and if I do I make sure they are small sized rather than a massive one (ooer).
One thing I will say is that I don't ever eat any Activity points as I dont lose if I do. Maybe stick to weeklies only? Unless... Do you do a LOT of activity? If you do, you may not be eating _enough_ (some people arent compensating the amount of exercise with food). It is a bit hit and miss hon... some people when they stall find they need to eat MORE if they're building muscle... some people find they need to cut down on weeklies till they get past whatever is holding them back. Others find they simply arent drinking enough fluid and are maybe retaining water. So many possibilities! Have you heard of/tried the wendie plan of using your weeklies? I lost 2.5lb the week I did it (my biggest loss in one week)... x

Lets me honest i am tiny but only in height there are some foods i do eat that do bloat me like no tomorrow. I do use my activity points but come to think of it the week i lost i dont think i added them because i was barely doing much but now im back on the school run fifty mins in the day ive started adding them. Sometimes i do forty minutes of the intense programme on just dance.

So you're earning a good few AP are you?? Its gonna depend, we're all different I think. Some weeks I seem to lose very little or nothing at all even though I've eaten and done the same things as the week before. Its madness trying to find a nice medium. Just do not let the "no loss" get the better of you, you know yourself you're doing this right and I swear the effort will show on you! Bet you'll have a big loss next week or week after to make up for these weeks where its going slow, seems to happen to me lol... lose nothing and then suddenly 2lb disappears outta nowhere it seems! ;)

Hi staceyb. I only lost half a pound last wk which i know is still a loss but i had done 10 walks in the wk and stuck rigidly to my points using most of my dailies and half of my weekly so was a bit disappointed . But my neighbour a nurse said that all the walking might have built muscle so thats why i only had a small loss so what you are saying about your muscle mass might be the reason for you too. Weigh in tonight so hopefully i do better this wk :)

I hope you get a solution it's so frustrating when you try to follow a diet and you lose nothing. Hope you have a better weightloss next time xxx

I do understand the muscle mass weighs more than fat i guess im a bit scales obsessive so i feel dissapointed when i dont see it on the scales

I totally understand but im just back from ww and lost 4 this wk. I said to my leader that i was disappointed last wk and she recommended i look at a 4 wk picture instead of wk by wk cos totm nd stuff can affect different ways. Hope that helps a bit x

I was actually thinking of doing that actually cos my weight fluctuates and i have a period every three weeks so everytime i just come off bloating time comes round again really quickly. Thanks for the advice though. I am a slave to the scale lol

Ha ha. The best thing ever happened to me my scales broke and my hubby keeps telling me not to buy one cos it makes the weigh in more exciting. Typical man lol. Hopefully you do well this wk x
:)

Hello.. :)
You really need to use your weekly PP's before the AP's so changing to that way round is the best bet..how do you measure your AP's do you wear a PP pedometer :confused:

Make sure you drink plenty of water/no sugar juice diluted etc..

Good luck this week chuck :)

My weight on a weekly basis is SO unstable - I've given up taking it seriously. At times it varies by up to 6lb in one day!! Unfortunately us women do suffer with fluctuating weight with PMS, water retention etc etc. If you FEEL slimmer that is the main thing, essentially weight loss is not the most important bit of what you are doing. A healthy body and more confident you! Also, the less water you drink the more you retain, so get supping. Good luck! xxx

I use all my dailies and weekly's too but not my activity points. I go to the gym I times a week and do cardio and weights.

I also measure myself every 4 weeks because I do weights, it affects my weight loss.

Good luck

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Im with whistling virgin on that one today i weighed myself and im not due to weigh till monday but i just thought i would take a sneek peak and im up to what i started at 13stone 5 so disheartned i lost none last week was gutted and seeing that has put me on a downer 4th week lost 3lb n now that .... :(

Fuzzy23 said:
Hello.. :)
You really need to use your weekly PP's before the AP's so changing to that way round is the best bet..how do you measure your AP's do you wear a PP pedometer :confused:

Make sure you drink plenty of water/no sugar juice diluted etc..

Good luck this week chuck :)

Hio hun my activity is an hour walk to n from school run thru the day i wore a heart rate moniter and estimated the cals burnt on average in three days so i got a good ratio.

Whistling Virgin said:
My weight on a weekly basis is SO unstable - I've given up taking it seriously. At times it varies by up to 6lb in one day!! Unfortunately us women do suffer with fluctuating weight with PMS, water retention etc etc. If you FEEL slimmer that is the main thing, essentially weight loss is not the most important bit of what you are doing. A healthy body and more confident you! Also, the less water you drink the more you retain, so get supping. Good luck! xxx

I have been drinking loads more water lately usually most of its before bed bad idea i know lots of toilet breaks through the night lol

staceyb_2003 said:
Im with whistling virgin on that one today i weighed myself and im not due to weigh till monday but i just thought i would take a sneek peak and im up to what i started at 13stone 5 so disheartned i lost none last week was gutted and seeing that has put me on a downer 4th week lost 3lb n now that .... :(

I feel like im doing one step forward three steps back x

Back