No Willpower!!

After another stressful day at work I am about to cave in on this diet. I just don't have the strength let alone the willpower to continue. I just feel tired and cranky all the time and taking it out on people close to me. I have also had people from work telling me what a s**t diet this is and the weight is going to go back on as quick as it comes off. I hate myself for giving in and I just can't stand this water intake at all without something in it which my cdc has refused to get me some and worst of all I feel as if I am letting myself down and others on minimins who have given me the support to continue. Last week's weigh in was very disappointing which didn't help the way I am feeling now.....Right now there's an eclair :break_diet: staring me in the face and I feel like munching on it just to taste the cream and the chocolate.....omg is this normal?????

DONT DO IT

This diet isn't for everyone and not everyone understands how you have to be in the situation to choose.

Yes I am a bad example of weight going back on ... my own bad choices mainly considering alcohol, but I still wear 12/14 and have kept over half the weight off. For better examples look at ice moose and porgeous ... just two names I know off hand there are plenty of others.... you are having a crap day stick with it, I know you want to deep down because you posted on here....

PS I just noticed ur quote.... people at work are slinkies lol

Hello Miss Unknown!

Firstly.....step away from the cream cake! You will not enjoy it - you WILL regret it.

Secondly - these people at your work - are they over weight? Have they ever had a weight problem? Would you dare tell them something they have invested so much time and money in was a waste and was not going to work? No, so why do you deserve such disrespect back - especially in something I can bet your bottom dollar they have no idea about; all diets will fail if you dont do them properly!

Ok so you are having a bad day - but you will feel so much worse if you have something bad to eat. I know because I did Cambridge and got fed up with it and ended up putting 3 stone back on.....please just remember why you thought about doing the diet in the first place.....

I havent been around for ages, but am about to post a hello to everyone as i am going to go back on it just saw your post and thought you could do with a friendly shoulder to lean on.....whether we're fat or thin on here i think everyone has a bit of compassion in common and i love people to know there are others here for them.

So what are you going to do?

Its unfair your councellor wont give you water flavourings - water can get boring sometimes but it may be the reason you are feeling tired and cranky, you are dehydrated; how long have you been doing it?

Lauren xxx

It took me ages to get my head into this diet, but sooo glad I stuck to it, you will be to, dont have the cake and keep thinking slim thoughts.

Also if you follow through the plans, i dont see wy you should put the weight back on. Stuff the ppl at work, what do they know about how you feel or how the diet works!!

After another stressful day at work I am about to cave in on this diet. I just don't have the strength let alone the willpower to continue. I just feel tired and cranky all the time and taking it out on people close to me. I have also had people from work telling me what a s**t diet this is and the weight is going to go back on as quick as it comes off. I hate myself for giving in and I just can't stand this water intake at all without something in it which my cdc has refused to get me some and worst of all I feel as if I am letting myself down and others on minimins who have given me the support to continue. Last week's weigh in was very disappointing which didn't help the way I am feeling now.....Right now there's an eclair :break_diet: staring me in the face and I feel like munching on it just to taste the cream and the chocolate.....omg is this normal?????

Hiya ;-)

Don't give up :) you do have the strength to do this, just remember all the reasons you originally wanted to be slim and focus on what you want to be healthwise in just a few short months.

Not everyone puts the weight back on! Some do and some don't so tell your 'friends' to let you fly and be the success you know you want to be!

Eyes on the prize :)

Mike

Hiya

If it helps have a read of this, I wrote it back last year about the two mindsets of dieters and how the 'choice' mentality creates so much more success.

The Two Types Of Dieter

GO FOR IT!

Mike

Hi, dont give up, you have really made me feel I can do this, Had a REALLY crappy time in work today as well, but unlike yesterday have managed to stick to it.

Remember your honeymoon and a bikini feels much better than an eclair.

You can do, if you keep to it so will I, just imagine my school maam voice shouting at you!!!
Chin up

i've just subscribed to mikes (icemoose's motivational news letter).... i need all the help i can get and i've read the two types of dieter and he's right. having said that i did have a mouthful of rocky road (marshmallow cake thing) this morning. one of the mams has been gonna make me some for ages and there was a gala in the village for the scouts so there was a bit left. yep i enjoyed it but i a now glugging water with that orange powder in, m i allowed to drink my two litres with that in ?? instead of just plain water, it tastes much nicer.

DONT DO IT

This diet isn't for everyone and not everyone understands how you have to be in the situation to choose.

Yes I am a bad example of weight going back on ... my own bad choices mainly considering alcohol, but I still wear 12/14 and have kept over half the weight off. For better examples look at ice moose and porgeous ... just two names I know off hand there are plenty of others.... you are having a crap day stick with it, I know you want to deep down because you posted on here....

Hello Miss Unknown!

Firstly.....step away from the cream cake! You will not enjoy it - you WILL regret it.

Secondly - these people at your work - are they over weight? Have they ever had a weight problem? Would you dare tell them something they have invested so much time and money in was a waste and was not going to work? No, so why do you deserve such disrespect back - especially in something I can bet your bottom dollar they have no idea about; all diets will fail if you dont do them properly!

Ok so you are having a bad day - but you will feel so much worse if you have something bad to eat. I know because I did Cambridge and got fed up with it and ended up putting 3 stone back on.....please just remember why you thought about doing the diet in the first place.....

I havent been around for ages, but am about to post a hello to everyone as i am going to go back on it just saw your post and thought you could do with a friendly shoulder to lean on.....whether we're fat or thin on here i think everyone has a bit of compassion in common and i love people to know there are others here for them.

So what are you going to do?

Its unfair your councellor wont give you water flavourings - water can get boring sometimes but it may be the reason you are feeling tired and cranky, you are dehydrated; how long have you been doing it?

Lauren xxx

Also if you follow through the plans, i dont see wy you should put the weight back on. Stuff the ppl at work, what do they know about how you feel or how the diet works!!

Hi, dont give up, you have really made me feel I can do this, Had a REALLY crappy time in work today as well, but unlike yesterday have managed to stick to it.

Remember your honeymoon and a bikini feels much better than an eclair.

You can do, if you keep to it so will I, just imagine my school maam voice shouting at you!!!
Chin up

i've just subscribed to mikes (icemoose's motivational news letter).... i need all the help i can get and i've read the two types of dieter and he's right. having said that i did have a mouthful of rocky road (marshmallow cake thing) this morning. one of the mams has been gonna make me some for ages and there was a gala in the village for the scouts so there was a bit left. yep i enjoyed it but i a now glugging water with that orange powder in, m i allowed to drink my two litres with that in ?? instead of just plain water, it tastes much nicer.

Thanks to everyone for all of your comments and I decided against the eclair after reading Icemoose's "two types of dieters", it related to me so well so I ended up going for a nice hot bath to destress myself and have realized yes I can do this or darn I am going to give it my best shot. I dont want to be one of those people thinking,

god I hate the way I am when I look in a mirror
Surely one cake won't do any harm?
I can't find anything to wear and crying my heart out because each month i go into a bigger size in clothes.
I dont want to go out incase people stares.

Instead I want to be one of those people that can say:

Yea I did make a difference.
I did prove people wrong that I can diet and keep it off and that its not just another gimmick.
I want to be able to fit in nice clothes so I wont stick out like a sore thumb on hols
Everytime I look at the mirror I want to see the beauty on the outside as well as the inside
I just want to find me again and start to love the person again
Most of all I want to fit in a size 12 clothes not size 26 or 28

So YES I will start again and this time ITS FOR ME and god willing I will succeed. I know I will because I have got terrific support from people that I have never met in my life but yet I know they will always be there even if the going gets tough

So thanks to all of you for passing a hand of friendship and coming to me in my time of need, I am forever grateful to you all.

We can do this!!!! YAY :D :family2::grouphugg:

YAY you well done... dontcha feel good now!

On top of the world chick, i know I have a long way to go as I have 11 stone to lose but hey im looking forward to seeing the new me soon!!

11 stone is but a drop in the ocean compared to the rest of your life, dont look too far forward chick, a day, and hour a minute at a time.

Ive felt a billion times like jacking it all in, but Im not going to, and neither are you.

If it helps, print off what you wrote and stick it somewhere prominent, keep at it, and you will do this.

People at work dont know jack sh*t, trust me, ive been there, and this time round, I will do this, and keep it off.

Love the slinkie message, it really made me chuckle!

Back