Noitulove - 5th Weigh-in

Noitulove

Silver Member
3.25 lb down this week. :) I've now lost exactly 2 st in 5 weeks. Happy! :)

Hi ,
Wow I just wanted to congratulate you that's fab. I am getting weighed on Saturday but I did go off a little on track but got straight back on. Ive tried exercising today so all is good. Funny how people do notice the difference, I do find it kind of hard but then ease back on side. But I am determined to shift this fat, so far I managed to dodge 2 barbecues and 2 birthdays that's excluding mine.
Any tips when you really have relapsed and want to get to ketosis fast?

Asians

Thank you Asiana! :)

Good luck for Saturday! Just keep trying your hardest and drinking your water as that'll help to make you feel full. If you keep going in and out of ketosis it would make it very hard on yourself as you'll have to go through the horrible days all over again. Once your in ketosis and doing Lipotrim 100% you should feel much better and find it easier. Boring, but easier. :)

Hi Noitulove,
Thank you for your reply and inspiration, it is quite hard I am finding it okay today. I am learning what this is all about, I am doing all this to get myself back, I am no longer using any medical conditions an excuse stopped this ages ago. I have a few family members who have tried sabotaging me but I have been so strong-willed that I surprised myself. I cannot wait the day I can wear a dress without hiding in big lose clothes etc, my 5 year old girl will be so proud. You are doing well, imagine how you will look like and feel in the end, the new fab you.
Losing over a stone I feel so more energised and happy.

Have a good week,

Asiana

Wow that is fantastic. And gives me hope, I'm aiming for two stone in six weeks. How long did it take you get into Ketosis? I'm on day four now and hoping it's kicked in but not too sure!

Thank you Asiana! :)

Good luck for Saturday! Just keep trying your hardest and drinking your water as that'll help to make you feel full. If you keep going in and out of ketosis it would make it very hard on yourself as you'll have to go through the horrible days all over again. Once your in ketosis and doing Lipotrim 100% you should feel much better and find it easier. Boring, but easier. :)
Hi there,
Are you still on lipotrim, I'm back on again I left for quite a while, came off track. How have you done.

Hi "Noitulove,

My official day 5 is over and I'm so happy, I feel better already in the way I feel. Great weight loss for you congratulations, keep it up.
Asiana

Hi,

I am nearly I we weeks 2 as I started over again as I came if lipotrim and gained back all my weight. On my first week I lost 9 pounds and sticking to it, getting weighed on Wednesday so looking forwards to it, then next week saturday is my birthday and I am going to break that day. I have told my pharmacy and they said that my weight loss won't be as great but advised I stick to good choices.
Any inspiration would be good as its taken slot go get back on track.

Asiana

Hi there,
Hope your ok, going for my weigh in tomorrow. 14 days on total TFR. Restarted Again since last year.
Any tips and points.

Asiana

Hello, I remember you from a few years ago! You were very encouraging and inspiring!

Back