Noitulove - Weekly Weigh-ins! :)

Noitulove

Silver Member
So, this is my first weigh-in and I managed to lose 12 lb! :) Yay! :D

Good luck to everyone for their weigh-ins this week. x

Second weigh-in and only 0.5 lb. Annoying, but I know it's because I'm due for my totm. Pretty sure there'll be a nice big loss next week to make up for it, so I'm staying positive and I'm going to try to be better with my water this week. That also may be another reason it's low. I never seem to get around to making sure I drink when the girls are home for school holidays. Another week with them both home this week, so going to try harder! :)

Third weigh-in and I've got rid of 4 lb. Was hoping for a little more this week because of a bad week last week (see previous post). ...but 4 lb is gone! :D I said I'd try harder with my water intake and I did better than last week, but struggled to get up to 3 ltr each day. School holidays are over now, so less distractions should make remembering to drink a bit easier. I also have flapjacks this week, so something to chew at last (even though they're yuk)! :)

Thank you, Mini. :)

I haven't had a chance to come and post my loss for Tuesday until now, but 2 lb is gone. Not a big one, but gone none the less. :)

all going the right way, congratulations!

heidi

Noitu Love is a great game series. ;) I hope you come back soon since you've made some great progress.

Back