NOM Naturally Light Yogurts

AHA! I see what is going on here. I have the vanilla one in front of me and the nutritional info is different to the ones you quote from their website

kcals - 74
protein - 4.6g
carbs -13.7g
fat - 0.1g

and the results of plugging that into the calculator is:
1½ Syn per package/portion on Extra Easy
1½ Syn per package/portion on Green
1½ Syn per package/portion on Original

Now I'm wondering if the other flavours have different values on the packaging as well, and which to believe!

How?? Same details, free.

screenshot.jpg

Are you deff putting in all the right places and making sure you make it a free food ie dairy.

we talked in our meeting last night about the 'nom' yogs and our leader said they were all free - so i think go for it!

yay! cheap and syn free! x

Hurrah!!

Joanne hun looking at your screen shot, it looks like you've put the calorie number in the kilojoule not kilocalorie box. The calorie number should be in the kcal box hun not kj one.
x

sw.jpg

by moving the calorie number to the kcal box it changes the the syn value. If you were to enter kilojoules into the kj box istead of calories in kcal box you would get the same syn value.
x

Nom is now appearing as a manufacturer on syns online but no yogurts listed. It looks like SW are starting to get their act together so I think I'm going to wait until it's official and appearing online. :)

I agree with you Circes, and thank you for your input.

I tried to ring the Syns hotline several times yesterday and today but I haven't been able get through.

If SW are putting NOM products into the syns list online, they will be doing the same with the yoghurts soon too, so it is best to wait, in the meantime I would syn your yoghurts until we know for sure.

oooo :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: sorry guys lol! I don't see why they aren't free though! I'll sulk if there not free haha :D

I have just bought these, and wonder if they are syned because the morello cherry one says on the lid that it is made with yogurt and a cherry 'compote ' mmm I wonder ?????
dunno ,but ive just eaten it LOL

I'm still going to eat them, I don't think there is that much difference bewteen them and the mullerlights tbh. And did someone else not mention that when you used to put mullers into the syn calc they would come up as 1.5?

Ah well I'm trying ;) hehe

Good grief - you're right! Thank goodness I didn't have more than one or two of the vanilla ones! Just goes to prove that not all fat free yoghurts are syn free. Thanks for the update.

Oh crap, I scoffed one today as well and have another 3 in my fridge. Oh well, will have to give them to the OH :(

Cheers for the info though.

oh crap indeed ----ive only gone and bought 15 of these AARRGGHH

Back