Non cc days

Tol116

Hi all,

I'm off to Ascot tomorrow, so will be having a non cc day and won't be counting any food or drink I will consume and I think there will certainly be a lot of drinking involved, although mostly vodka and diet coke and maybe a little champagne, ooh and a full English to start the day!

As I'm using mfp I was wondering if I should estimate around 2,000 calories for this day!

I had a similar day last week and i was going to do the same but then i thought about it a bit more and decided to just log everything i had. This was because i wanted to know exactly how much I did consume, in some cases I had use my best guestimate on weights so I am sure MFP still had me recorded for less cals than I actually consumed but I felt better for writing it all down and seeing some of the things I still could have cut out etc.

Yes I wasn't impressed with myself to see over 2000 calories but it was a good visual exercise for me.

Oh and have a fab time at Ascot!

I just spend the extra 5 mins an log anyway. Then I just keep an eye on my weekly net cals and try to bring those down to a good average over the week? I'm on 1300 so I'll have 1200 the day before and after and only eat half my exercise cals till the weeks net come back down. And then I don't feel guilty about being naughty!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back