Non dukan question

jan9209

Silver Member
Ok my lovelies nearly everything sorted! Any ideas for centre pieces? Only thing in stumped at! Any crazy ideas welcome as I don't want flowers xxxx

I used to be a wedding planner so have loads of crazy and equally beautiful ideas
The most popular though( won't help the diet)

Pick and mix long jars with different sweets and sweet bags in each table
Then your guests can mingle filling there bags up( great for kids too)
We did personalised bags so that was also nicer than almonds etc
X

Ho Laura thanks for replying :) we have a pic n mix buffet for later on and chocolate name places so trying not to overload everyone with sweets!! Our favors are socks made into cupcakes lol might need to do candles really boring lol

I've made everything myself and this is my only problem!???? Xxx

Hellium balloons with weights, you can co-ordinate them with your colour scheme

White pot vases with marker pens so everyone can write a message on it for you, or you can just get a big one and leave it at the door, this is instead of a book

candles

cant think of anything else??

I went to a wedding recently where they had bird cages as centre pieces, and each one contained little trinkets, photo's, etc. relevant to the couple and people on the table. They were really nice and something a bit different.

Sarah2439 said:
White pot vases with marker pens so everyone can write a message on it for you, or you can just get a big one and leave it at the door, this is instead of a book

Love that idea! :D

P x

PS - sorry, can't help much myself, we wore comedy t-shirts and celebrated with game of rounders and fish 'n' chips on the beach! :D

Haha p you never fail to make me laugh :)

Thanks everyone for ideas!! Yea Laura it's stuff to make myself x

Pauline...now that sounded fun x

Could you collect some twigs and fallen branches from a forest near you then decorate with crystal strung beads some butterflies in your colours or even paper flowers? You could add clear lights(B&M Bargains have some really cheap ones on right now, I bought 6 sets for our garden and the brolly, they are batteries operated)
Or there's a big trend on right now to use tissue poms poms, I organized a baby shower for a friend of ours in January and made them, everyone commented how fab they looked. I haven't got any pictures but found one online for you to see.
402926292.jpg

Aww the twigs sound lovely but I don't stay near a Forrest :( I stay in a little village but no twigs :( I don't know why I'm getting so hot and bothered about the centre pieces maybe because everything else is going ok lol

Not sure if I would be allowed to hand the Pom pins but will defo check!
Xxx

Drive out to a forest Jan LOL, you can buy cheap terracotta pots and spray paint them of those little mini tin buckets and secure the twigs with some mixed plaster of paris then just decorate. I am sure if you want them you will find some blimmen twigs. Or just pay for them florists will be able to order them in for you

My friend had china teapots she'd picked up from eBay, charity shops, car boots etc filled with flowers, then surrounded by china tea cups filled with water and a small floating candle, was the cutest! X

It really was nothing matched and I just loved it c

Back