Non Fizzy Drinks

i have robinsons orange juice and i count it as free, i dont have it very strong x

Mint tea is my current drug of choice. That or sugar free Ribena. I can't remember the last time I drank soda actually...

I can't ever get fruit tea to taste right, i follow the instructions to the letter but they always taste either bland or bitter, wish i could get it right!

I can't ever get fruit tea to taste right, i follow the instructions to the letter but they always taste either bland or bitter, wish i could get it right!
I find that, too, when I follow the instructions on the packet. I tend to let it brew for twice as long as it says on the packet now, and let it cool down a little before drinking. Improves the flavour quite a bit, in my opinion.

I dont always fill the mug right up to the top and let it brew for 5-10 mins and let it cool down a bit and they always strong enough for me. You can also add sweetner if you like it to taste sweeter.

Brew it up to about 3/4 of the cup. Leave it for twice as long as it says then taste. If it's too strong add water, if not you've got a slightly smaller cup o tea :D

Ah thanks, will try that next time! Had mint tea the other night at pizza express, made with proper mint leaves, was actually quite nice, but smelt better than it tasted!

Back