Non-food things that make you smile!

Jen85

Thought it would be nice for to remember all the nice things in our lives that don't revolve around the dreaded 'F' word!

The biggest things thats makes me smile at the mo is my 1 year old nephew crawling towards me with a cheeky look on his face to try and pull my locket! Cheeky chappie!

:rolleyes:

The thing that has made me smile today is buying a bone from the butchers for my friends dog who's staying with us for a couple of days. He has never had one before and the look of sheer delight on his face is fantastic!! He keeps on carrying it round proudly and has been gnawing at it all day. He's just like a puppy, wish we could keep him!!

Yay my dogs make me smile too! And so do my nice clothes!

Nice thread Jen.

going to the sports shop and buying MEDIUM shorts and tops , puts a huge grin on my face ! Riding my Harley, riding along the seafront ( just come back ) on my mountain bike without sweating and people's faces when they don't belive it's me when I say hello..

My 3 cats Montague, Mango and Mayfair. They are a year old tomorrow and such a delight. They play together, sleep together and still chase each other all over the place.
Seeing a friend this week-end I've known for years -looking forward to catching up on gossip and bring with someone I don't have to explain everything to.
Feeling good in my clothes - I had forgotten what it felt like. At the moment it's only some days, but it's FAB :):happy096:

I know this is a bit sloppy but spending the whole weekend with my hubby (I leave the house at 8am, he works lates and doesn't get in til 11.30pm so we don't see much of each other during the week) :)

selling some of my clothes on ebay and writing:

" ONLY SELLING DUE TO WEIGHT LOSS "

oh yeah - go girl!!! :party0038:

Group cuddles with my 3 under-fives.
Buying jeans in a size 12 - yippee!
Weighing less than my husband for the first time ever.
Going shopping with my girlfriends and no longer being the fat one waiting outside the changing rooms saying 'yeah that's great, buy the size 8'.

All of the above!!!!!!!! ha xx

Back